Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100k lol get fucked.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Todd Greenburg in his interview today said; “When you offend others, there is a big price to pay for that. There has to be consequences.”
WHAT A FUCKING DUD ****.... He is whats wrong with the world today
Ok. So the Telecrao WHO PUBLISHED THE ARTICLES are the ones who offend others, not the Bulldogs who were in a PRIVATE ROOM. Am I correct???

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True Bulldog Supporters, I respect the rights of all to harness opinions both negative and or positive, like all fair minded football supporters,
we accept we must be supporters of “All” our stakeholders
This includes, sponsors, Management, Players, NRL, Media, both Print and Electronic.

Our Kennel Sites provides us with a media platform to express opinion, but without respect, how long will this last, reasonable question considering the comments / feeds to date.
Bring on 2019
“The Year of The Dog”
Bro, you are on a Bulldogs forum where the club has recently been targeted by the media because we sell papers. the majority of the rational fan talk from all clubs has been sympathetic to the Bulldogs and against the Tele. So you make comment on being a True bulldogs supporter blah blah blah and you think that there is not going to be a passionate response? If you think that every other club and their Mad Monday celebrations is not exactly the same then you are delusional. Most players have a drink, a few cannot handle their drink and end up worse for wear, every club has a nudie run. This culture is celebrated throughout the year by the media. Not every club has the paparazzi spying on them with a super zoom lens. Not every club has the location of their end of year celebration leaked to the media so that a vantage point could be arranged like they are on a stakeout. Bulldogs sell papers because we are passionate, because we click on links and generate views on websites.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate reign it in. If you keep abusing any poster that has a different opinion to you then you may need a short spell.

Stop the language too please.
Are you serious.

@ASSASSIN etc has been stalked, by this drop kick & you warn the 'victim'.

Are you going to warn everyone that swears.

If so, add my name to the list.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder.... in all this, have Australian Press Council Code of Ethics been breached.

https://www.presscouncil.org.au/uploads/52321/ufiles/GENERAL_-_PRIVACY_PRINCIPLES_-_July_2014.pdf

Privacy and avoidance of harm

5. Avoid intruding on a person’s reasonable expectations of privacy, unless doing so is sufficiently in the public interest.

Privacy Principle 1: Collection of personal information

In gathering news, journalists should seek personal information only in the public interest. In doing so, journalists should not unduly intrude on the privacy of individuals and should show respect for the dignity and sensitivity of people encountered in the course of gathering news. In accordance with Principle 5 of the Council's Statement of Principles, news obtained by unfair or dishonest means should not be published unless there is an overriding public interest.

Saw on fox that drug testing is going on with the players
They were going to test Cronulla, but realised if they caught them out they'd only miss a game or two.

Now Cronk the fucking gronk is laying the boot in as well, just one more reason to wish for a straight sets exit for the feathered fuckwits.
Cronk can go suck a dick. Nobody cares for his opinion.

True Bulldog Supporters, I respect the rights of all to harness opinions both negative and or positive, like all fair minded football supporters,
we accept we must be supporters of “All” our stakeholders
This includes, sponsors, Management, Players, NRL, Media, both Print and Electronic.
True Bulldogs supporters support the club and players first and foremost. People (and the media) are going on like he murdered and raped someones firstborn.

Dogsup

Waterboy
Reaction score
The real winners here are the Bulldogs. This has galvanized the team together big time. If it comes with a price tag its money well spent.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you serious.

@ASSASSIN etc has been stalked, by this drop kick & you warn the 'victim'.

Are you going to warn everyone that swears.

If so, add my name to the list.
LOL talk about simplifying the issue...

If you keep dropping the C bomb every second word then yeah you will get a warning too princess

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
THE NRL has handed down one of its toughest ever sanctions on the Canterbury Bulldogs with a whopping $250,000 fine for their drunken Mad Monday antics.

The Bulldogs were informed of the penalty this afternoon by NRL chief executive Todd Greenberg after the integrity unit completed a snap investigation into the players’ drunken behaviour that hijacked the game on the eve of the finals.

Three players — Adam Elliott, Asipeli Fine and Marcelo Montoya — are also facing individual fines from the Bulldogs totalling $40,000 for their misbehaviour.

In a statement, the NRL said:

“The NRL today issued the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs with a breach notice proposing a fine of $250,000 relating to the club’s post-season function.

CEO Todd Greenberg said the proposed penalty reflects the seriousness of the behaviour and the damage which has been caused to the game.

He said three players are under police investigation and the build up to the first week of the finals series has been badly damaged by the failure of the Bulldogs to properly manage the event.

Mr Greenberg said the NRL had:

• Obtained a report from Bulldogs management on what happened at the event

• Interviewed the club CEO, Andrew Hill

• Reviewed other material relating to the event.

“The club organised the event and failed to implement the most basic of measures to ensure it was conducted in an appropriate way,” Mr Greenberg said.

“The club’s failure to manage the event followed specific directives to all clubs to ensure these type of events do not damage our game.

“The players’ behaviour embarrassed themselves, their club and the game on the eve of the Finals Series.”

The penalty proposed by the NRL has been influenced strongly by the fact that the club organised the event, senior club officials were present and some of the activities took place in an area which is in view of the general public.

“The actions of some players and officials was inexcusable and we are determined to send a message that it will not be tolerated on this occasion — or in the future,” Mr Greenberg said.

“There has been a real improvement in player behaviour this year — and we should all acknowledge that.

“But to have this kind of incident on the eve of our finals is more than disappointing and there has to be a deterrent to ensure we have no repeat of this behaviour.”

Mr Greenberg said the NRL expects the club to take the lead on sanctions against players and staff involved.

He said the club’s response will be taken into consideration when the final penalty is determined.

Mr Greenberg said the Bulldogs have five business days to respond to the breach notice before a final determination is made.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...y/news-story/06947cd5336da0867a4bc5593d3b0fb8

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, there is a difference between differing opinions and trolling.

It's ok to troll but not ok to abuse pathetic trolls?

PS put me for a spell if you want, I guess it's eaiser to ban me then do your job and ban the trolls.

PPS I already have been pulled up in private by a proper mod, they did it by PM and not in the forum to Try to stamp their authority.
A proper mod hey..... mate you have serious anger issues.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Such a joke they know we are a cash cow clubs like manly/sharks get fuck all fines

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL talk about simplifying the issue...

If you keep dropping the C bomb every second word then yeah you will get a warning too princess
Please don't insult me by calling me princess.

I am a pleb & proud of it.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is FUCKING EXCESSIVE.

Fuck you, Greenberg.

In other news - Montoya get's fined for being a soft c.unt.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok guys. Time for us to start a go fund me page!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A $250,000 fine.

What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.