Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This will come back to bite the NRL on the ass because sooner or later something will happen that's 100 times worse then this and they have made a massive rod for their own back and I can't wait till it does.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Holy fuck 250k!!! How much were parra fined for systematic cap rorting over 3 years??? Fark meeee

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This makes me so fucking angry, the NRL have lost the plot and Greenberg is a total lap dog for the media....the guy is fucking pathetic!!!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me didn't we get fined $20000 for wearing our away jumper at an away game. Fuck the NRL

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Club holding a press conference at 4pm.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I wish the players union would get involved in this and fucking strike for season 2019

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok so the board and Hill has been pretty impressive up until this point but this is their biggest test!

They cannot just accept this and must stand up for the club, players and fans.

We are having a press conference at 4pm.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Another Mad Monday bulldogs episode, when are we gonna learn not to give people in the media an excuse to act outraged?

Yes, it was dumb not having a private venue plain and simple. But as everyone with half a brain can see, this whole overblown situation is absolutely pathetic. The day is supposed to be called Mad Monday for a reason, players have one day to do whatever they want and get more lit than Charlie Sheen after ingesting 2 litres of tiger blood and his special "winning" formula.
This whole incident has been scrutinized beyond belief by every one in the gayrl, why don't the powers that be just scrap Mad Monday, or replace it with Miserable Monday, where if you drink or party you get heavily sanctioned?

That's where this sorry excuse for a code is sadly heading

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt this will be popular but for me the blame doesnt lie with the nrl , journos &not so much the players ..

This ones on our club for NOT ensuring mad monday was completely private & under control..

Inexperience shown here by the club and will cost a whopping 250K..

If Lynn Anderson handles it correctly we can expect some of it to be suspended, could probably end up with $150K penalty

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I doubt this will be popular but for the blame doesnt lie with the nrl , journos &not the players greatly ..

This ones on our club for not ensuring mad monday was completely private & under control..

Inexperience shown here again by the club and will cost a whopping 250K..
I agree to an extent but the punishment is like hitting an ant with a sledgehammer.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Assassin is entitled to his misguided opinions, unfortunately he is suffering from grandeur, relying on profanity to put gutso in his self righteous attempt to portray himself a the only defender of our great club.

One may ask, “whom and what”
Brought down Rome. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
Raza50 is your head aware that your ass has moved in??? Lucky for you mirrors can’t talk and luckier still they can’t laugh either. Your dribble and personal trolling of Assassin and the kennel in general while pushing your media fueled B.S stance has just validated my inherent mistrust of strangers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...
Look, I really don't give a fuck, you want to ban me, do it. Don't threaten, do it.

You do fuck all on here then throw threats around.

We know who the decent mods are and do all the work. This is your chance to stamp your authority and make it look like you actually do something on here.

Last edited:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree to an extent but the punishment is like hitting an ant with a sledgehammer.
True.. but you play with fire u get burnt.. our club cant afford to ever put a foot wrong.. whenever we do we get f*cked..

We all know this..

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This makes me so fucking angry, the NRL have lost the plot and Greenberg is a total lap dog for the media....the guy is fucking pathetic!!!
Greenturd and the NRL bend over as usual and take it up the @ss by the telecrap...

Status
Not open for further replies.