Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ha ha SARCASM my Good man im a Swearer Through and Through, its like breathing highly necessary even my dear old mother has accepted the fact I say ****ing **** of a ****ing **** pick ****ing in the ****ing ass **** slut ****ing **** pig **** **** **** bloody **** of a thing , a lot
Bahahahahaha!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dw cuz they can't stop us from swearing in Arab, ayrib yahood!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Communist Life Control is fully fukt.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can say shit, you don't have to write sh1t lol

It only censors f*** and c***.
I always found it funny when they would change the word instead of censoring it. Writing jew would change into friendly banker lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fuck and cunt ??
I was going to ask what sort of wizardry this is, until I quoted you and saw that you changed the colours of some of the letters.
Still long winded and painful, and eventually you'll get a warning to stop circumventing the swear filter.
Just turn the swear filter off, I say.
Mods, the kennel has spoken.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wanted:

A tall well-built woman with good
reputation, who can cook frogs
legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
schia garden, classical music & tal-
king without getting to serious.
But please only read lines 1,3,&5.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Eddie Murphy: Richard said, "The next time the mother****er call, tell him I said, "Suck *my* dick." I don't give a ****. Whatever the **** make the people laugh, say that shit. Do the people laugh when you say what you say?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you get paid?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Well, tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up. Jello pudding-eating mother****er."

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Eddie Murphy: Richard said, "The next time the mother****er call, tell him I said, "Suck *my* dick." I don't give a ****. Whatever the **** make the people laugh, say that shit. Do the people laugh when you say what you say?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you get paid?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Well, tell Bill I said have a Coke and a smile and shut the **** up. Jello pudding-eating mother****er."
Hey mad **** how's it going, I havnt posted much since the GF but still love to swear any time I get the chance.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's the ****ing internet, swearing is the least of your worries lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
what constitutes a swear word I've had ppl go at me for saying bloody
I think its how you use the words , for example if you called a member on here a lowlife **** it will probably draw attention . But if you call someone a funny **** it probably wouldn't get looked at twice.

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think its how you use the words , for example if you called a member on here a lowlife **** it will probably draw attention . But if you call someone a funny **** it probably wouldn't get looked at twice.
What about a dumb ****

Status
Not open for further replies.