Superstar Game Managing 7 - You Decide

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Burton becomes the 7 you go straight to Cronulla and try pry Connor Tracey off them to play 6. Has that energy we need imo .
In a thread I created back in 2019 looking forward to a re- build, I named him as one we should nab as he was coming off contract at Souths and showed some promise in his limited appearances under Bennett.
He is deceptively big at 6ft and offers so much versatility.

I like your thoughts but unfortunately he is contracted until the end of the 2024 season and I can't see the Sharks letting him go. Worth a crack for Gus to use his relationship with Fitzy to his advantage.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In a thread I created back in 2019 looking forward to a re- build, I named him as one we should nab as he was coming off contract at Souths and showed some promise in his limited appearances under Bennett.
He is deceptively big at 6ft and offers so much versatility.

I like your thoughts but unfortunately he is contracted until the end of the 2024 season and I can't see the Sharks letting him go. Worth a crack for Gus to use his relationship with Fitzy to his advantage.
Agree, I guess it comes down to how well Lachie Miller goes in reserves for Cronulla. Having Tracey play CTW is abit meh imo. Fitzy has his reasons for playing Moylon over him I guess, but seems odd to me. Even if it's the fucking Dolphins I hope someone snares him to play in the halves again.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Burton becomes the 7 you go straight to Cronulla and try pry Connor Tracey off them to play 6. Has that energy we need imo .
Im not sure how Connor goes at 6, however i am a massive fan of his & wouldn't put it past him!
He plays most positions in the backline, gives it his all every match & has something about him..
I assume he isn't on a lot at the gummies & would regularly go better than most of out outside backs excluding the Fox..