CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Apparently suspended from next week. 2 weeks
That works out well. Can trade him out for Papali'i/Murray and then trade him back 2 weeks later for King. Then i'm on a trade ban lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Kempsey Dog i was looking through your team to offer a fullback but i don't think there's a trade both of us would be happy with haha.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't understand why they don't suspend Haas from this week if they're going to suspend him. Since when are you allowed to play a game before serving a suspension?

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand why they don't suspend Haas from this week if they're going to suspend him. Since when are you allowed to play a game before serving a suspension?
Agree, they seem to be doing what will suit the broncos most - perhaps they see the roosters game as winnable with him, panthers game a write off and doggies game win regardless.

Gives him a opportunity to get a ban by the judiciary and serve both bans at once id assume.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You want the NRL to make decisions that make sense?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Agree, they seem to be doing what will suit the broncos most - perhaps they see the roosters game as winnable with him, panthers game a write off and doggies game win regardless.

Gives him a opportunity to get a ban by the judiciary and serve both bans at once id assume.
apparently awaiting the final police report

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently the paperwork/investigation won’t be completed in time. I’m happy as I need him in my team this week

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Jones or Talakai on bench. Who misses out? Having it kinda tough to decide

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good minute there for me. Have Young. He gets a try thats overturned to a bs decision, and then he goes off injured. Yay

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep the luck continues, already one player finished(injured) with a tiny score in classic and its before halftime in the first match

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I got heaps of backs if you wanna trade :blush:
because i won last year he put me in the worst position on all trades, so i missed all the guns, fukn rigged. never got one first or second round pick.