Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh just noticed prices didn't change after round 1. I forgot that happens round 1 in sc or its new. Yeh turbos going to lose some value big time. As predicted first 2 rounds. He actually went worse than I thought he would though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Didn't watch the games tonight. Did Bullemor get injured early? Really fucks his money making and gives me a shitty score.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Didn't watch the games tonight. Did Bullemor get injured early? Really fucks his money making and gives me a shitty score.
Does just took him off lol. Looks like a trade if Des is going to fuck around with his minutes like that. Both Davey and Lawton played on the left edge...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuckin' Des.. He fucks with me even when he's at Manly..
Easy trade to King for me. Teddy is a hold with him bouncing back, Walker also looked good but basically non existent in the second half but probably a hold too. Keary, Teddy and Walker linked up sooooo much better compared to last week.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Leniu scored a try and linebreak u take those points off, u get ur 22 in 21mins. He never plays big minutes so im still avoiding. He also gets named to start but changed to the bench on game day. People called me stupid of getting rid of amone but im glad i did. Ilias will come alright once souths get off their ridiculously hard draw.
Smart move though if you need strengthen other areas. He will be a slow burn. I’m even looking at moving bullemor if his minutes dry up. You in the kennel fantasy comp bro?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Easy trade to King for me. Teddy is a hold with him bouncing back, Walker also looked good but basically non existent in the second half but probably a hold too. Keary, Teddy and Walker linked up sooooo much better compared to last week.
Yeah Teddy will be fine. Will be keen to get him in classic soon. Will try and get Josh King for Bullemor. Can make that work so I can make some cash on him and get decent scores til B.Smith gets back.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Idk who to get for bullemor, I’ve already got josh king from amone. Should i get leniu or maybe moale from souths since he has found the bench spot? This is such a des hasler fucking move, fucking around with a young guy for some dudes who are fringe first graders.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Smart move though if you need strengthen other areas. He will be a slow burn. I’m even looking at moving bullemor if his minutes dry up. You in the kennel fantasy comp bro?
Nah not in the kennel, I didn’t know how to find the code. But i play with a bunch of mates and we bet money on it and shit for the standings in h2h. I only didn’t like getting leniu is because he disappointed me last year with playing 20 minute games all the time. He even got benched this game and his score kinda was high mainly from injuries and scoring the try, his second ever. I want to move from bullemor. Davey, lawton and schuster coming back just shows not as much upside as i would of thought i would get.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah not in the kennel, I didn’t know how to find the code. But i play with a bunch of mates and we bet money on it and shit for the standings in h2h. I only didn’t like getting leniu is because he disappointed me last year with playing 20 minute games all the time. He even got benched this game and his score kinda was high mainly from injuries and scoring the try, his second ever. I want to move from bullemor. Davey, lawton and schuster coming back just shows not as much upside as i would of thought i would get.
I know what you mean. There are players that burnt me in the past and won’t go near (Leniu, Ponga and Moses). I refuse to bring them in. Bullemor was a short term cash grab for 4-6 weeks but he could be a direct swap for Nanai or king.

Watch everyone bring in Leniu next week lol.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know what you mean. There are players that burnt me in the past and won’t go near (Leniu, Ponga and Moses). I refuse to bring them in. Bullemor was a short term cash grab for 4-6 weeks but he could be a direct swap for Nanai or king.

Watch everyone bring in Leniu next week lol.
Yeah i might hold bullemor, they play us next week so he should get some points.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kalyn Ponga out vs Tigers.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is why I can never get Ponga again. He's made of glass. I really hope Mann isn't out. That would fuck me.. Although Max King as a replacement wouldn't be too bad.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is why I can never get Ponga again. He's made of glass. I really hope Mann isn't out. That would fuck me.. Although Max King as a replacement wouldn't be too bad.
Get out of here if mann is out lol. Shocking week for me. Ponga can score you 100 one week, 30 the next then is injured. He isn’t worth it for fantasy.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was going to get Yeo instead of Grant this week. Grant still went well, but Yeo will go up more. With the minutes he's playing due to all of their injuries I might have to try and get him next week somehow. He gets nearly 70 just on base stats..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If mann is out i get max king and josh king’s points so oh well

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks like Mann & Klemmer are playing. Updated teams:

Newcastle Knights
v Wests Tigers
Sun March 20 2022, 4:05pm
at McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Newcastle Knights

20. Tex Hoy 2. Dominic Young 3. Dane Gagai 4. Bradman Best 5. Enari Tuala 6. Jake Clifford 7. Adam Clune 8. David Klemmer 9. Chris Randall 10. Jacob Saifiti 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Kurt Mann

14. Phoenix Crossland 15. Mitchell Barnett 16. Leo Thompson 17. Jirah Momoisea

18. Mathew Croker 21. Simi Sasagi

Wests Tigers

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. James Roberts 4. Oliver Gildart 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Jackson Hastings 7. Luke Brooks 15. Alex Twal 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Stefano Utoikamanu 11. Kelma Tuilagi 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue

14. Tyrone Peachey 16. Zane Musgrove 17. Alex Seyfarth 18. Thomas Mikaele

19. Luke Garner 20. Starford To'a

Referees: Ben Cummins;Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Chris Sutton;Video Referees: Ashley Klein;