Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Probs Keary, i rate him higher than Walker but if you're looking long-term then that's probably the move. I just don't think Walker and Keary work well as a halves combo, kind of feel like they're clashing in terms of playstyle looking to play the same role throughout the match. Robbo probably should've just left Keary in his regular role with a few tweaks, we already know he plays that role really well and I think he would support Walker better than Walker currently supports him.
They ain't dropping Keary when fit.

The issue is that Keary has played left edge his entire career but they moved him this season to right edge because he's a better defender than Walker.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I have very tough lineup decisions this week...

My team is: Grant, Lolo, Haas, Cotter, A.Crichton, I.Pap, Cleary, Hynes, Burton, Averillo, Teddy, To'o, Walsh

Bench is: Mahoney, DCE, Tohu, M.King
Reserves are: Mam, Kiraz, Savage and Koula.

Want to bench Walsh against Penrith and play Kiraz against the Tigers.. Want to play Mam but they're playing the Storm and they might get blown out..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

My team is: Grant, Lolo, Haas, Cotter, A.Crichton, I.Pap, Cleary, Hynes, Burton, Averillo, Teddy, To'o, Walsh

Want to bench Walsh against Penrith and play Kiraz against the Tigers.. Want to play Mam but they're playing the Storm and they might get blown out..
Broncs are def a risk this week vs Storm away with Reynolds out and maybe Haas. Haas if he does play has a shoulder problem so is risky too.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

What a team..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a team..
I'd love to get rid of Tohu. He's my boi but he's looked horrible this season coming off the knee injury on a bad team. He's not offloading or breaking tackles anymore. But I don't have the trades to move him. Haha. Have to hope he comes good and can hopefully upgrade him in round 20 if he doesn't lose too much more money

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For anyone with Cotter in their team, swap him out now. He pulled a hamstring in pregame warmup
Nice. Play Seve or Max King?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Off to a great start, played Cotter over Tuipulotu on the bench. Cotter gets injured in the warm up and i didnt know in time. Tui scores a try in the first 10 minutes.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fark I’m gonna get molo over cotter [emoji19]

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion