News Storm players partying video leaked

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
How crazy. Walsh looks like being the most harshly dealt with whilst admitting to it and fronting up. While Storm players thumb their noses at Integrity committee.

Reactions: ATT

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big story on Jayden Nikorima in one of the papers today.

At the Roosters he was blowing about $900 every weekend just on bags - in his mind it was sweet because he was watching origin players do the same and kill it the next week lol.
And signed with the Storm for 2022 :laughing:..

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has only been uncontracted for a few weeks. He is weighing up a number of lucrative offers including offers from Souths, the Roosters and Pittsburgh Steelers.
Just shows how shit Blitzburgh have become…though the prick wouldn’t have even made the cut at the old Illawarra Steelers!!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Just shows how shit Blitzburgh have become…though the prick wouldn’t have even made the cut at the old Illawarra Steelers!!
Your words can’t hurt me. They only hurt your own credibility.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a joke 2 weeks clear as fucking day it’s coke.
100% Agree, they should both get 10 weeks and 100K fines. Pearce got 8 weeks and 125K fine for dry humping a poodle.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nadan was tested when his team was still playing. Storm players are lucky their team is out. The NRL can't test players ather thier season is over.
I seem to recall Thurston being tested out of season in a dawn raid of his house, years ago. Have the goalposts now been shifted?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I seem to recall Thurston being tested out of season in a dawn raid of his house, years ago. Have the goalposts now been shifted?
That's what I thought. If not, that rule needs changing....players can still bring the game into disrepute in the off season as we well know.

Gus'take is fair...leave it alone while you are being paid by fans and clubs to play footy bc you have a whole life after footy to then just think about yourself and can decide then on your actions on whether you want to do drugs and other misdemeanours that affect your employer. There's only a narrow window for them to earn money like they are now while they have the footy world in front of them.

However you will always have the dumb, immature ones who think they can have it all with no consequences, though it usually catches up with them in the end.

Reactions: ATT

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the NRLol are fair dinkum, they'll get a minimum of 4 games on the sidelines.
When Bromwich and Proctor got captured on CCTV racking lines in Canberra, Storm gave Bromwich 2 weeks while Titans gave Proctor 4 weeks.
The Storm talk a big game about culture and how strong they are, this is a big chance to back that up by making an example of 2 of their best players.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what I thought. If not, that rule needs changing....players can still bring the game into disrepute in the off season as we well know.

Gus'take is fair...leave it alone while you are being paid by fans and clubs to play footy bc you have a whole life after footy to then just think about yourself and can decide then on your actions on whether you want to do drugs and other misdemeanours that affect your employer. There's only a narrow window for them to earn money like they are now while they have the footy world in front of them.

However you will always have the dumb, immature ones who think they can have it all with no consequences, though it usually catches up with them in the end.
Agree 100%. My big hope in every off season is that our players don't put themselves in a position where they attract negative media attention. With the recent departure of Elliott I am hopeful that this can be achieved this summer.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If the NRLol are fair dinkum, they'll get a minimum of 4 games on the sidelines.
When Bromwich and Proctor got captured on CCTV racking lines in Canberra, Storm gave Bromwich 2 weeks while Titans gave Proctor 4 weeks.
The Storm talk a big game about culture and how strong they are, this is a big chance to back that up by making an example of 2 of their best players.
BIG IF, for the NRL to be fair Dinkum and consistent.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be a month mandatory for first offence.

Absolute joke if its only 2 weeks.

Regardless if its in or out of season, it's still Contrary/Detrimental Conduct, and should be Grade 3 (aka 3 weeks minimum).

Else they are saying out of season drug usage is a lesser offence than abusing a referee. I certainly know whats a worse look for the game and its sponsors (and its not like the sponsors suddenly overlook things with NRL players in the off season).

Last edited: