News Storm players partying video leaked

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the sheer arrogance of both smith and munster to front up to the awards night, and the NRL for allowing it, shows just how much difference there is with teams / players / infringements between the so called glamour clubs and the rest
and the action taken by the nrl

reece walsh manned up to what he did, no awards night no award
smith munster while its not been proven it was drugs, still have not been sanctioned by the NRL nor forced by their club to front the media

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the sheer arrogance of both smith and munster to front up to the awards night, and the NRL for allowing it, shows just how much difference there is with teams / players / infringements between the so called glamour clubs and the rest

smith munster while its not been proven it was drugs, still have not been sanctioned by the NRL nor forced by their club to front the media
And to top it off Smith got hooker of the year award... at the awards night

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

All participants within Rugby League are bound by the League’s Anti-Doping Policy and participants must be aware of their obligations and the rules that apply to them. The League’s Anti-Doping Policy complies with the World Anti-Doping Code, Sport Integrity Australia (formerly called the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority) regulations, and the Rugby League International Federation Anti-Doping Policy.

The League’s Anti-Doping program works collaboratively with Sport Integrity Australia to protect the game against doping through education, intelligence gathering, testing, and results management.

Under the League’s Anti-Doping Policy, any registered player can be tested at any time. Testing is regularly conducted within senior and junior elite and sub-elite levels, from the Holden Kangaroos to the Under 16 representatives. Players are selected on a random or targeted basis both In-Competition (Match-Days) and Out-of-Competition. The testing program uses all intelligence and research available to identify the areas of highest doping risk and tailors its testing programme accordingly.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

All participants within Rugby League are bound by the League’s Anti-Doping Policy and participants must be aware of their obligations and the rules that apply to them. The League’s Anti-Doping Policy complies with the World Anti-Doping Code, Sport Integrity Australia (formerly called the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority) regulations, and the Rugby League International Federation Anti-Doping Policy.

The League’s Anti-Doping program works collaboratively with Sport Integrity Australia to protect the game against doping through education, intelligence gathering, testing, and results management.

Under the League’s Anti-Doping Policy, any registered player can be tested at any time. Testing is regularly conducted within senior and junior elite and sub-elite levels, from the Holden Kangaroos to the Under 16 representatives. Players are selected on a random or targeted basis both In-Competition (Match-Days) and Out-of-Competition. The testing program uses all intelligence and research available to identify the areas of highest doping risk and tailors its testing programme accordingly.
I'm with you, I'm not sure where this "can't be tested out of season" is coming from.

The NRL revealed Xerri failed a drug test in November 2019 and is facing a multi-year ban.

Last time I checked November is off season, have the NRL changed the contracts since 2019? Even those signed before the change would have had to be changed afterwards.

Always A Bulldog

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Front page outlines the following....
IMPORTANT WARNING TO ALL PARTICIPANTS IN OUR SPORT
 YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KNOWING WHAT THE ANTI-DOPING RULE VIOLATIONS ARE
 YOU MUST FIND OUT WHICH SUBSTANCES AND METHODS ARE PROHIBITED
 IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE - THIS POLICY ADOPTS THE STRICT LIABILITY PRINCIPLE
 YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE RULES IN THIS POLICY AND WHAT IS PROHIBITED
 ATHLETES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING FOUND IN THEIR SYSTEM
 YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE SANCTIONS THAT COULD BE APPLIED TO YOU IN THIS LEAGUES ANTI-DOPING POLICY. APPROVED BY ASADA AND ADOPTED BY OUR SPORT FOR A COMMENCEMENT DATE OF 15 APRIL 2015

A very lengthy detailed document outlining the procedures taken. Mentions in and out of competition.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I should watch that movie again. Lots of stuff I don’t remember. I don’t think I’ve ever watched it when I wasn’t ripped. Lol
LOL. Actually saw a copy of the Up in Smoke vinyl at a second hand store in town $20...........but I already have it...

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Whether we like it or not, the professional players are rolemodels. There should be a zero tolerance rule regarding drugs. off season should not mean drug season. These people are paid very well, it is a concequence of having that career, if they want to do this stuff, then look for another job.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My take on the matter...players won't admit to anything and they won't talk about what exactly the white powder was........lying by omission

Lying by omission, also known as a continuing misrepresentation or quote mining, occurs when an important fact is left out in order to foster a misconception. Lying by omission includes the failure to correct pre-existing misconceptions.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

cry me a river

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whether we like it or not, the professional players are rolemodels. There should be a zero tolerance rule regarding drugs. off season should not mean drug season. These people are paid very well, it is a concequence of having that career, if they want to do this stuff, then look for another job.
another one taking the moral high horse route... smh

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And to top it off Smith got hooker of the year award... at the awards night
what a player! what a beast! deserves it had a gun season, and he wants to have a line in the off season well he deserves it

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How crazy. Walsh looks like being the most harshly dealt with whilst admitting to it and fronting up. While Storm players thumb their noses at Integrity committee.
they done nothing wrong whatsoever.. get off your moral high horse

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
they done nothing wrong whatsoever.. get off your moral high horse
Get off your high horse dope. If anything my post highlights the folly of the whole saga.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Karen lol

since when is it legal to snort coke ?

or be in possession of coke ?

behind closed doors do what ever you want but get it filmed and leaked well …. You are fucked