Opinion Stop pretending

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didn’t see or hear the game. From reading some posts, sounds like we competed. Score line obviously suggests that. Better than what we’ve dished up the last 2-3 years.
We played well, and the Fox commentators proved that by the way they praised the Warriors all through the game for being so brave against the Dogs.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People expecting a miracle turnaround are just as dumb as the sooks comparing about EVERYTHING

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Didn’t see or hear the game. From reading some posts, sounds like we competed. Score line obviously suggests that. Better than what we’ve dished up the last 2-3 years.
Yeah we can't be too harsh I suppose. They put in their all. It just sux we still don't have those key players (besides Mahoney) and big forwards. Last year we would've got pumped by 30+

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If we continue to get game costing calls, we will achieve fuck all.
its sport. bad decisions have been made ever since men left the caves and starting getting physical. you can accept it and move on and your can whinge and moan and have a tantrum and be in a bad mood all day. it was a terrible call. can anything be done about it - no. i prefer not to stand around all day jerking myself off all day crying why me? life seems to work better that way. do what evert makes you happy - or if your happy being miserbale and a victim - do that.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We are not a top 8 side we will be competitive but we are a while of a top 8 side. Yes I know we are down on troops especially front rows but I’m just telling it as I see it. And if you think we are you are too bias.
Nasheed here,
I 100% agree with you and I cringe at all the ‘Ciraldo has the boys firing’ and ‘we are back and finally winning’ posts I see.
Almost up there with the ‘If Moses wants a premiership he’d sign with the dogs for Unders’ posts that popped up over Christmas.
What worries me though is look at a team like the warriors, who keep losing players and on paper are so mush worse than our team.
Yet we have ‘stars’ like Foxx, Burton, Kikau, Mahoney and we aren’t blowing teams with no name players away

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It looked to me like Mahoney was Ange shooting

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are miles ahead of last year with our defence. Warriors beat most sides today
You know I respect you and your views but I can't agree my bro.

The top 12 teams would of comfortably beat the Warriors today.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why are we so unfit? We looked cooked from about the half hour mark today
We can't talk about it or we are complaining...

Just blame the ref to fit into the kennel.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are a work in progress, the Manly game was unacceptable. The other games have been much better

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I 100% agree with you and I cringe at all the ‘Ciraldo has the boys firing’ and ‘we are back and finally winning’ posts I see.
Almost up there with the ‘If Moses wants a premiership he’d sign with the dogs for Unders’ posts that popped up over Christmas.
What worries me though is look at a team like the warriors, who keep losing players and on paper are so mush worse than our team.
Yet we have ‘stars’ like Foxx, Burton, Kikau, Mahoney and we aren’t blowing teams with no name players away
Why you saying ‘We’?! You mean ‘You’ surely because it Grubbitohs first isn’t it?!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree. Not top 8. Glad to proven wrong but a long way to go.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
You're a South's fan what do you care, you ain't no staunch bulldog fan just a shit talker.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You know I respect you and your views but I can't agree my bro.

The top 12 teams would of comfortably beat the Warriors today.
You only need to look at warriors roster and their recent upheavals to know this really

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are not a top 8 side we will be competitive but we are a while of a top 8 side. Yes I know we are down on troops especially front rows but I’m just telling it as I see it. And if you think we are you are too bias.
We should’ve won today and that wouldve been 3 wins in a row with no bench, it’s quite impressive really

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some overly optimistic ppl thought top 8 or even better, iirc a lot including myself thought significantly improved but top 8 only a slim hope.
Also we have been smashed by Inuries have no backup proper middles etc.
Halves aren't going well clearly and hopefully this fucking improves somehow.