Opinion Stop pretending

Sir dogeth style

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
4 games in and you all let yah lips run too much, fuck up! we have no 1st grade forwards coming off the bench at the moment and as soon as we get tpj, pele and davey back well be steam rolling through the middle.. calm down yah sooks we actually played well and under strengthened for 4games now give it time yah nazis

and a half we need a half for fuck sake lol

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TBH I just wanted us to be competitive this year and improve on last year and we have done that three out of four games this year. People need to remember we lose that game by 30 plus last year.
This is 100% how I felt going into this season…many improvements needed in squad, most important for this year is improvement in attitude, grit & fitness

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we got half the calls the Warriors got we win the game. It's winnable. Just have to get a fair suck of the sav is it too much to ask.

Why is that because we lack creative players apparently it's OK that we get fucked over
I only listened to the game on grandstand. But aside from the first ten minutes it sounded like the ref was giving six agains and penalties to the warriors every three minutes. I heard that the ref missed a knock on and the warriors scored off the next play. Have read about the warriors scoring from an obstruction play.

So while I know we've got a lot we need to improve, I'm also on the bandwagon of people who get pissed that referees are having more impact on the results than players.

I actually think that if refereeing errors cost a team a win, anyone that has lost money based on that blunder should join a class action suit against the NRL to rectify the loss. I think that'd scare the fuck out of them and maybe get them to actually address refereeing errors. I've been certain that the poor calls aren't errors these day's. I'm one of those conspiracy theorists that think the NRL is handing out positive results to the gambling partner.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only listened to the game on grandstand. But aside from the first ten minutes it sounded like the ref was giving six agains and penalties to the warriors every three minutes. I heard that the ref missed a knock on and the warriors scored off the next play. Have read about the warriors scoring from an obstruction play.

So while I know we've got a lot we need to improve, I'm also on the bandwagon of people who get pissed that referees are having more impact on the results than players.

I actually think that if refereeing errors cost a team a win, anyone that has lost money based on that blunder should join a class action suit against the NRL to rectify the loss. I think that'd scare the fuck out of them and maybe get them to actually address refereeing errors. I've been certain that the poor calls aren't errors these day's. I'm one of those conspiracy theorists that think the NRL is handing out positive results to the gambling partner.
Yeap and also hand the team that got dudded two points or at least split the two points between both teams.

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Win a game = 100 threads on how we’re back baby and going to win it all.
Lose a game = 100 threads on how we’re shit and the fans are deluded.
Were going to lose games, we’re going to win games.
Why can’t people just enjoy the wins and accept the losses when they come?
This should have been a win though, too many poor players yesterday. Poor bench choices.

transom

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Don't think our pack is shit overall but it is with the injuries we have currently
If they stop getting duped by the referees or bunker that would help. Every game there are at least a half dozen that go against. The nrl need to fix referees.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If they stop getting duped by the referees or bunker that would help. Every game there are at least a half dozen that go against. The nrl need to fix referees.
Yeap. That would help, but people think butchering our team every 5 minutes would help.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get Ocky tackling and running with AGRESSION or send him back to Cup for good. Show the f**ker the video of what he did to Cameron Smith over and over until he gets it ....

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are not a top 8 side we will be competitive but we are a while of a top 8 side. Yes I know we are down on troops especially front rows but I’m just telling it as I see it. And if you think we are you are too bias.
We are simply a refs call away from a too 8 side.

Oh and a Flanagun and knockondumdum away

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Win a game = 100 threads on how we’re back baby and going to win it all.
Lose a game = 100 threads on how we’re shit and the fans are deluded.
Were going to lose games, we’re going to win games.
Why can’t people just enjoy the wins and accept the losses when they come?
Then why have a debate page ?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score

Don't know about all that gambling partner conspiracy it just sucks knowing that we earned a perfect start and starved them of ball for 10 mins and that I knew after that the refs would do everything in their power to drag them back into the game.

The bunker makes me suspicious though. Not just with getting blatant black and white decisions wrong alot of other things where they weigh in on late calls and high shots off tv camera but miss the obvious ones because it's at a crucial time of the game and field placement

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Credit to the warriors. They were a very good side today. Lots of quick ball movement by their forwards. Couldn't make any metres from our back three in the last 10 minutes. But at the end of the day, I think it shows that we will be a competitive side this year, which is much more than can be said for previous years.
I’d have to say Johnson played well for warriors. In my view he lead the warriors team around well, and scored their (arguably) winning try. Very influential. Despite that Johnson is no where near the player he used to be, he played the type of game @ half back, that we need. Who is that going to be for us? Certainly does not seem to be Flanno at this stage.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever is happening with the team now, I am confident we will be a better team at the end of the year.
1) Improved combinations,
2) Newly debuted players being more comfortable with their roles and starting to chance their arm more (Alamoti & Preston)
3) Injured players returning, especially TPJ & Thompson.
4) Adding new players to the team like KO.

We are pretty much the youngest team in the competition.

Also, talking about fitness, in previous years, the Panthers have gone off to boot camps or similar in the pre-season. CC was asked whether he would do the same with the dogs this year. His response was clear; I think we have a few more important things to get done before that. Fitness is important to CC. However, he realized getting the culture sorted first was more important.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The missing ingredient is leadership. It's been MIA for a long time now.
Mahoney seems to lead by example, but that's not enough. Players need to be told where to run and what to do.
They also seem to not understand what "drawing the man" means. Some of the passes are just short of horrendous.