Steve Price's comments in the Herald

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makavelli

Mr Rodriguez™ said:
okay i agree he should not comment on the dogs right now

but too call him a sheep shagger or whatever and to say you were glad he got injured last year is wrong, Pricey made a great contribution to this club

its like treating your players like a piece of meat

Pricey is a sheep shagger go and ask clinton toopi :D

phr0z3n

Waterboy
Reaction score
He set a precedent that you can walk out on a club, even if it names you in its greatest side of all time. That alone does not sit comfortably with me.

BeCaBoO

im bringin` sexy back :P
Reaction score
i will always respect pricey no matter what team he plays for, but i rekon its all his wife fault
jks

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
since when?

i didnt hear or see any announcements about williams resigning with us?

RobDog55er

Kennel Established
Reaction score
steve can say what he wants. As a 10 year player with the dogs, he is a life member of the football club.

M

Makavelli

***mh*** said:
steve can say what he wants. As a 10 year player with the dogs, he is a life member of the football club.
He is a warrior for now.
after he retires he becomes a bulldog again.

M

Makavelli

Premier Ozzy said:
since when?

i didnt hear or see any announcements about williams resigning with us?
They'll make the announcement next week.

unwrittenlaw

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
"it was mainly his wife's desicion. She was the one who wanted to move out of sydney... they moved to picton then after the offer from the warriors she went over there straight away to check stuff out"

but el magic they lived in picton which isnt in Sydney so that aint the reason. Any other suggestions?

M

Makavelli

unwrittenlaw said:
"it was mainly his wife's desicion. She was the one who wanted to move out of sydney... they moved to picton then after the offer from the warriors she went over there straight away to check stuff out"

but el magic they lived in picton which isnt in Sydney so that aint the reason. Any other suggestions?

We all know that he got pussy whipped.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
she is probably sick and tired of these off field controversys for the past 3 years and finally said enough is enough

M

Makavelli

Premier Ozzy said:
she is probably sick and tired of these off field controversys for the past 3 years and finally said enough is enough
She can enjoy belting the **** out of price at the end of the year with a WOODEN SPOON :D

Brissy Bulldog

Proud to be a Bulldog
Reaction score
Yeah .. all his wifes fault. Maybe she gave the quotes to the Herald as well ?

Gutty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Get REAL guys ! I'm with Brissy ! Pricey has **** all to do with club any-more(i'm positive BULLFROG would think the same way i do) ! He should get his gay arse Warrior boys focused and leave our **** to us ! He opted to leave us.....so keep your nose out Pricey ! As he would know best.....we thrive on pressure !

M

Makavelli

Gutty said:
Get REAL guys ! I'm with Brissy ! Pricey has **** all to do with club any-more(i'm positive BULLFROG would think the same way i do) ! He should get his gay arse Warrior boys focused and leave our **** to us ! He opted to leave us.....so keep your nose out Pricey ! As he would know best.....we thrive on pressure !
Word to that.

BULLDOG4LIFE

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
what he says is true we cant just wait around for until the superstars to sign up

F

Forum Idiot

Pricey is right , we have to face it that we just CANNOT keep both Mason and Anasta , the club needs to focus on just 1 of those 2 players now , the rest of that money needs to go to guys like Hughes , Perry etc.

M

Makavelli

Sonny Bill Williams said:
Pricey is right , we have to face it that we just CANNOT keep both Mason and Anasta , the club needs to focus on just 1 of those 2 players now , the rest of that money needs to go to guys like Hughes , Perry etc.

Price is a hypocrite.

Why wasnt he complaining last year when the club was trying to sign him and forgot about the other players off contract.

dont get me wrong i love the bloke and all but for now he's a warrior not a bulldog.

when he retires ill respect him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.