Rumour Stephen Crighton

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yardage runs are dominated by To’o on the right side because to’o is the best yardage player in the comp. All attacking shape was to Cody’s left side. Crichton was class as usual tonight. Will be an awesome player for us next year
Yeah seen a few on here shitting on him their eyes must be fucking painted on.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yardage runs are dominated by To’o on the right side because to’o is the best yardage player in the comp. All attacking shape was to Cody’s left side. Crichton was class as usual tonight. Will be an awesome player for us next year
Read comment above bro.
He’s as solid as they come. Just tormenting haha

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Critta should be our right centre next year if he's not at the Fb spot.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the hit one on one to save a fry (think it was on cotter?) was outstanding, solid game from critta

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Crichton has become one of the best defensive centres in the comp.. He comes up with big plays in attack and defence. He's at his best in finals and Origin games. His form this season has been really impressive.. Whatever position he plays, he's proving he's worth the money...

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could say the same thing about Latrell and TTurbo.
Latrell is much superior at centre though does provide an X-factor at the back compensates for his laziness. Not saying Critta will flop at FB more so saying I think we will wound up saying he’s more effective at centre and is more of an asset there. Number 1 thing you could say though is if we don’t strengthen the players around him it would be a new environment for a player coming from a back to back premiership winning side.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m convinced he’s an elite centre. Problem is we are paying 900k for an elite centre which should be paid 650k tops. He’s getting the fullback money

Whilst he will be a luxury out wide, particilarly in D, he will not solve our problems. Poor signing.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m convinced he’s an elite centre. Problem is we are paying 900k for an elite centre which should be paid 650k tops. He’s getting the fullback money

Whilst he will be a luxury out wide, particilarly in D, he will not solve our problems. Poor signing.
You hope he’s a poor signing but not for the first time you’ll be wrong. :grimacing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

900k?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

825k reported amount. As a centre he isn't worth that but we needed to pay overs to attract marquee/quality players. If he can transition into a fullback with the skill he posses in the centres he'll be worth the 825k imo.