Rumour Stephen Crighton

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Taaffe will get a crack at FB, Critta is good on the wing, centre… in fact wherever he is will be strike power!! Let him roam the whole backline.. pop up where he sees opportunity. Very dangerous and unpredictable for the opposition.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surely Taaffe will get a crack at FB, Critta is good on the wing, centre… in fact wherever he is will be strike power!! Let him roam the whole backline.. pop up where he sees opportunity. Very dangerous and unpredictable for the opposition.
Is Taaffe your new stan?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Taaffe your new stan?
Liked him since he came into first grade and on the scene, something about him, the effort he puts in. Has a go goes every carry,and goes hard, great speed and ultimate competitor. In fact back then before he was even thought of.. I made a few comments about how I’d love to see him in the blue and white!! So yea I’m pretty happy. he is my new Stan lol.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Like a fullback ;)

Always a Bulldog