Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to say but my bulletproof source said we are just monitoring and have NOT made any official offers to him.

It's either going to be a signing way out of left field (possle ESL) or a youth signing IMO

Could it be potentially Lewis Dodd from st Helens i think he only 23 and has alot of potential

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Any truth about Penrith only offering 450K ? and that we pulled the contract when his manager said he was going to go to open market?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry to say but my bulletproof source said we are just monitoring and have NOT made any official offers to him.

It's either going to be a signing way out of left field (possible ESL) or a youth signing IMO
George Williams please.. I know it's probably unlikely, especially with a transfer fee required which complicates things but he'd be my choice and cost half what Moses costs.

Tez01

New Pup
Reaction score
Seriously I hate the fact we are buying so much. Especially from the Panthers. Us dogs supporters will be up for some shit from other clubs calling us the Canterbury Panthers, bought not bred etc etc. We have Kiraz that will be a great fullback if Ava is no good. Both Juniors. We don't need Crichton.. I certainly don't want Moses now! I would rather back Rajab

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Seriously I hate the fact we are buying so much. Especially from the Panthers. Us dogs supporters will be up for some shit from other clubs calling us the Canterbury Panthers, bought not bred etc etc. We have Kiraz that will be a great fullback if Ava is no good. Both Juniors. We don't need Crichton.. I certainly don't want Moses now! I would rather back Rajab
Fick that. Roosters sign teddy sbw Maloney cronk. Panthers did same shit when they tried to start build tamou Maloney fuck go back to petro it’s always been something clubs do when they struggle.

We did it with noddy ennis stagg Hannant jmoz etc last successful run. Then graham hodko inu etc.

We are needing a gun 7. Moses is that. Him and if affordable Leinu and I’d imagine then it’s like you said jrs and kids and cheap pick ups like Davey etc fill out roster.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck what they say? That means we're doing something right if they're all complaining about us again. I'd much rather that than the last 8 years of mediocrity and being a laughing stock.

Gus is doing the smart thing which is recruiting top level talent that are still relatively young with plenty of good football ahead of them which will ensure the same core staying together for several years, while also recruiting more youngsters than any other club which will set us up for the future.. In future years when some of those kids are ready, we won't have to make as many high profile signings, as Gus' junior recruiting will eventually lead to some cheap young talent in the FG squad.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Should have persevered with Lewis, Meaney, Cogger and Katoa smh.

Let's gooo Panterbury Bulldogs

Tez01

New Pup
Reaction score
I still don't think we need Crichton! I think I saw enough from Kiraz in the WC to say that he will do well at FB. I am also keen to see Ava there after a full preseason. I rate Ava. I think he has some X factor. I would back Rajab at HB and Skelton plus Alamoti in the centres. I think Crichton is money wasted to be honest.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I remember Bulldog Steve saying the Dogs will be given the last right of reply to Moses...so even though we may have not made an offer to him if he is genuinely interested in coming to us Gus will be ready to make him an offer.
no definitely wasnt me about moses it was kiwi

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still don't think we need Crichton! I think I saw enough from Kiraz in the WC to say that he will do well at FB. I am also keen to see Ava there after a full preseason. I rate Ava. I think he has some X factor. I would back Rajab at HB and Skelton plus Alamoti in the centres. I think Crichton is money wasted to be honest.
Kiraz is a good young player who had a good breakout season last year. He is nowhere near the class of Crichton. We neglected junior pathways for years, your option means we are bottom 4 team. Leave it to Gus bro

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Averillo's destiny is probably to transition to a 14
I think this year is the year Averillo needs to make his mark or he will end up a reggies player considering who is coming (Chrichton and Xerri). A bit sad because we was probably thrown into FG too early due to our lack of troops. I think he needed more lower grade time to develop imo.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The irony lol
I have proven time and time again that I know more than the peons. Still remember when you were all yapping on about how Elliott couldn't play lol

Last edited: