Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Do you think Crighton will make a good fullback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I wan't to know @GODofWAR & @Bulldogsteve is,
Are we remotely interested in Mitchell Moses and IF not, do we have another 7 in sight so we don't have to see Flanno kill our dreams come 2024?

don't even name the prospect(s). Just tell me there is a star 7 in sight for 2024?

I personally still hope we can nab Luke Keary some how as the Roosters will find it hard to keep the likes of Joey Manu happy playing in the centres ..

Reactions: ATT

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this guy signs with us, it should be noted that his surname has 2 c's and no g's . . . If he doesn't sign . . . wgaf

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no way anyone here knows more about this kid’s ability than CC and Gus, and we have to trust them, also, the kid obviously is a huge talent.

That said……

There is a part of me (quite a big part) that can’t help but think we needed a GUN half and a very good middle before an untested FB / outstanding centre.

Really, really, really ….. really hope I’m wrong.
I’ll support the kid.
You don't think we are working to a plan in signing the RIGHT players when they become available?

A quality half and prop WILL be signed for 2024.

2024 was always the year marked for our return as a heavyweight on the field.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don't think we are working to a plan in signing the RIGHT players when they become available?

A quality half and prop WILL be signed for 2024.

2024 was always the year marked for our return as a heavyweight on the field.
Easier to develop a prop than a 7, The Crichton announcement, just firms us in a bit in the chase for Moses imo

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have always been quietly confident ... makes perfect sense for both parties in my view.
It certainly wont be a negative that Crichton has signed . . . Although he hasnt played much fullback, he has a miiiiile more upside than gutherson. Which can only be a draw card for attracting Moses

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dolphins fans are saying they’ve either signed or close to signing Averillo
Be interesting to see how that plays out
Will be a little hard to keep him because most likely won't be starting in 2024 and he's off contract. He'd be a good 14 if we can keep him tho...