Star Wars males lost their balls???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the new Star Wars trailer came out and again they have a 'bad ass' female lead that 'rebels' Coz she's a 'bad ass'.
Without an opinion from feminist enthusiasts/diversity equality enthusiasts such as ecca and Croydon dog.
What is the fkn go? Lol like ok put powerful women in the lead but why make them like men and give them a male attitude as if they're arnie or Stallone like it just doesn't work. Ripley from alien is a great example of how to utilise a female lead, not being a try hard male and just trying to survive.
Unless in the Star Wars universe females are the superior sex somehow?
Or are Star Wars males just bitches?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Id hate to see if your mrs wanted to get on top ,would you hit her in the head with a pillow and call her an overpowering feminist ?
P.s i still love you
Lmaoooo I actually love when she takes control haha.
Don't worry I know you do lol I'm just bored haha

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is she hot? Any nude scenes?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
angelina jolie was offered the role as bond girl and she refused cos she didnt want to play second fiddle to the lead character.

in all her action movies she always plays the lead character.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd hazard a guess that a very high percentage of start wars fans are youngish makes these days so they're probably making these movies with that in mind. Who cares really, much more concerning to me is the fact that they left large plot holes in the previous release. I can tolerate strung female leads but not plot holes.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
angelina jolie was offered the role as bond girl and she refused cos she didnt want to play second fiddle to the lead character.

in all her action movies she always plays the lead character.
And all her movies bombed or were shit besides the first tomb raider.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd hazard a guess that a very high percentage of start wars fans are youngish makes these days so they're probably making these movies with that in mind. Who cares really, much more concerning to me is the fact that they left large plot holes in the previous release. I can tolerate strung female leads but not plot holes.
Na you're exactly right and they wanna make or leave the door open for Luke skywalker to be gay and have new gay characters in the next film. I mean come the fuk on enough with this shit. Even though Luke skywalker was a bit gay in the old films he wasn't meant to lol now Coz it's cool and political correct to have a gay character they wanna change it, just like jk Rowling came out after she finished her books and said dumbledore was gay, I mean why do that for? I used to like that guy but now I see him as a sexual predator being that old and knowing magic who knows what he did to those kids and Harry Potter haha

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liked the old star wars . Haven't caught last years one though. This one due out December 2016. It has that guy Forest Whittaker. " if you continue to fight.........what..will you.... become" She really does not look too ballsy to me.

Nice article by Michael Idato ( whom I actually met when attending a Star Trek convention in Sydney many years ago)

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...r-wars-rogue-one-trailer-20160408-go1f9j.html

And trailer.....

http://www.theguardian.com/film/video/2016/apr/07/rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-trailer

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And all her movies bombed or were shit besides the first tomb raider.

actually for me tomb raider was the shiit one

I am not into bony girls with fat lips but she was excellent in wanted and salt.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much political correctness in the new star wars franchise. Since it went to Disney it's gone to shit. Not enough violence.

Reaction score
Na you're exactly right and they wanna make or leave the door open for Luke skywalker to be gay and have new gay characters in the next film. I mean come the fuk on enough with this shit. Even though Luke skywalker was a bit gay in the old films he wasn't meant to lol now Coz it's cool and political correct to have a gay character they wanna change it, just like jk Rowling came out after she finished her books and said dumbledore was gay, I mean why do that for? I used to like that guy but now I see him as a sexual predator being that old and knowing magic who knows what he did to those kids and Harry Potter haha
maybe they've got a female lead in this one to set her up as rey's mother

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too much political correctness in the new star wars franchise. Since it went to Disney it's gone to shit. Not enough violence.
Political correctness is fkn everything up.
They were complaining Amy Adams didn't have a proper female role. She's a fkn reporter lmaonwtf did they want her to do? Shove the spear through a fkn monster that can kill superman? I don't get it

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
actually for me tomb raider was the shiit one

I am not into bony girls with fat lips but she was excellent in wanted and salt.
I hated salt lol wanted was good but only Coz of James McEvoy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Realist90 you should probs go watch super girl imo. Id love to see your face haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.