Star Wars males lost their balls???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Political correctness is fkn everything up.
They were complaining Amy Adams didn't have a proper female role. She's a fkn reporter lmaonwtf did they want her to do? Shove the spear through a fkn monster that can kill superman? I don't get it
A new wave of political correctness revolution taking place. A bit off topic but US Army Rangers recently had the first female pass the selection course. Because they lowered the physical standards somewhat.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A new wave of political correctness revolution taking place. A bit off topic but US Army Rangers recently had the first female pass the selection course. Because they lowered the physical standards somewhat.
The Rangers????? Are they fkn dumb, the rangers are meant to be the back up I think for special forces or something. Why the eff just in the name of diversity and political correctness would they do that??? Fkn Obama and that dumb bitch Hillary are fkn the world up.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kyle Katarn..a guy..was a mercenary hired by Mon Montha to obtain the Death Star plans for the Rebellion..I know because I did it in the most excellent game.. Dark Forces..

I hate it when they change or dismiss a fantastic character..such a shame.. :-(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just seems like a rebellious teen tomboy to me. I don't see what the problem is, there's thousands of male lead role, what's wrong with a female lead role?

Don't get me wrong, I think 3rd wave feminism is rubbish, and that stupid IGN analysis of Batman Vs Superman where they said it was sexist 'cause there wasn't enough strong women... that's just stupid.

But this is just a movie with a strong female lead. What's wrong with strong females? It's not like all females are dainty little baby makers. I know a fair few women who could beat the crap out of most men 'cause they're tough and know how to fight. Most of them are lesbians though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kyle Katarn..a guy..was a mercenary hired by Mon Montha to obtain the Death Star plans for the Rebellion..I know because I did it in the most excellent game.. Dark Forces..

I hate it when they change or dismiss a fantastic character..such a shame.. :-(
Yeah, unfortunately Disney killed that when they said that anything outside the movies is non-canon. A lot of great stories from the games and books gone from the Universe.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't agree with this at all. I'm all for equality but if someone can't pass the required tests in their condition then they shouldn't be allowed to join. If they were deliberately making it more difficult for a female to pass then that would be discrimination but in this instance they're making it difficult because if you can't pass then you aren't going to survive in the field and it'll cost your life and the lives of those in your squad.

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't agree with this at all. I'm all for equality but if someone can't pass the required tests in their condition then they shouldn't be allowed to join. If they were deliberately making it more difficult for a female to pass then that would be discrimination but in this instance they're making it difficult because if you can't pass then you aren't going to survive in the field and it'll cost your life and the lives of those in your squad.
100% agree, I believe in equality, but I don't believe in lowering a standard to accommodate people (this is of course on the assumption the standard is set for a legitimate reason e.git impacts the safety of those around them)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just seems like a rebellious teen tomboy to me. I don't see what the problem is, there's thousands of male lead role, what's wrong with a female lead role?

Don't get me wrong, I think 3rd wave feminism is rubbish, and that stupid IGN analysis of Batman Vs Superman where they said it was sexist 'cause there wasn't enough strong women... that's just stupid.

But this is just a movie with a strong female lead. What's wrong with strong females? It's not like all females are dainty little baby makers. I know a fair few women who could beat the crap out of most men 'cause they're tough and know how to fight. Most of them are lesbians though.
No see that's where you're not understanding me lol. I have no issue for a powerful woman example Wonder Woman she is meant to be powerful but when you have a regular female taking on ***** that make her look like a midget or have been training their whole lives only for her to do some magical feminist move to take them down that's when it's like who the fuk are you trying to fool.
The other issue is the lead of the main Star Wars movie was a female lead with a male side kick and they've done the same here it's just plain obvious to see the feminist agenda here. And like 'I rebel' seriously?????? Lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No see that's where you're not understanding me lol. I have no issue for a powerful woman example Wonder Woman she is meant to be powerful but when you have a regular female taking on ***** that make her look like a midget or have been training their whole lives only for her to do some magical feminist move to take them down that's when it's like who the fuk are you trying to fool.
The other issue is the lead of the main Star Wars movie was a female lead with a male side kick and they've done the same here it's just plain obvious to see the feminist agenda here. And like 'I rebel' seriously?????? Lol
Yeah, that has to go down as one of the worst lines.

It's hard to say for certain without knowing the character that well. It made sense for Rey 'cause she's a jedi or force sensitive or something, but I don't know about this new one. There has to be a reason why the rebel alliance chose her so maybe she's force sensitive or was some orphan trained in fighting and espionage. It's hard to say for sure. But if it turns out that she's just some random young woman with no training that can kick arse like that then it wouldn't make much sense.

And the second spin-off movie is about Han Solo and the 3rd will most likely be about Boba Fett so it's not like they are forcing feminism on the masses. Just character that were chosen for the part. And in the long run of it you have 6 original star wars movies all with male leads, 3 sequels with female leads, 1 spin-off with female lead and 2 spin-offs with male leads. So you're looking at 8 with male leads, 4 with female leads. Not exactly balanced towards the feminists.

Even when you look at the last movie you had 1 female character travelling with 3 male characters.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I seriously loled at Angelina Jolie's character in Mr and MRs Smith.

she literally man handled (sorry woman handled) brad pitt with her pencil thin arms.

in real life she will easy break her wrist just by punching brad pitt.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I seriously loled at Angelina Jolie's character in Mr and MRs Smith.

she literally man handled (sorry woman handled) brad pitt with her pencil thin arms.

in real life she will easy break her wrist just by punching brad pitt.
Oh tell me about it hahahah most of these females heads would fly off getting a punch off a male lol.
You should watch the 100 I like the story but God o God little females are commanders of these like primitive groups where men are like over 6ft and shit and also a chick that has never killed anyone was able To kill a man that's been a warrior his whole life lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.