St Kilda Schoolgirl - Pt 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Ooofff - Ugly stuff.

* Police officer suspended pending an inquiry after she revealed she fell pregnant to an un-named AFL player, and investigations revealed "no further action necessary".

* Police have confirmed that the Ethical Standards Department is questioning the senior constable over the matter and he has been stood down with pay following an allegation of misconduct in public office.

* Girl said her baby was stillborn on October 5.

* Girl says she's unhappy with how she was treated by AFL and St Kilda as a whole.

* Two pictures were posted on her Facebook yesterday involving three high profile players in severely embarassing poses.

* The names of the players involved were top 'trends' on Twitter within hours.

* Melbourne radio is so outraged - They called her for an interview so people could find out exactly where to find them !!!

* Girl claims 19 more pictures exist. Threatening to post them up too !

* St Kilda AFL club has sought a court order preventing further publication of any images.

* Girl is being abused left, right and centre online .... even none other than Ruby Rose (in a desperate manufacturing grab for relevance : watch her mention it on 7pm Project tonight) has claimed the moral-*** card and had a go saying "He has kids - You've ****** their family's Xmas !" and to ram the point home to everyone in the media she also said ... "I'm at the (quote-unquote) 360 party and all everyone keeps showing me is Nick Riewoldt's p***s - I dont wanna see it again !"

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
Think I read yesterday that the police officer got stood down after it was alleged he slammed the girl after she came in to make complaints about the afl guys?

Ruby Rose - gah. She does nothing and we're supposed to care.

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Qh2sWSVRrmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo[/video]

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Think I read yesterday that the police officer got stood down after it was alleged he slammed the girl after she came in to make complaints about the afl guys?

Ruby Rose - gah. She does nothing and we're supposed to care.
LOL This girl sounds fantastic! Nude photos of countless footy players, getting preggers to one and apparently slamming the investigating officer.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
LOL This girl sounds fantastic! Nude photos of countless footy players, getting preggers to one and apparently slamming the investigating officer.
haha I know, she sounds like a nasty bit of work. Anyone getting involved with her is asking for trouble. It seems, allegedly, etc.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Well, she IS smoking hot .... and men are f*cking clueless idjits around hotties !!!

Does anyone else see the irony in it being OK by St Kilda to use 17yo as a pin-cushion, yet the run to the courts and cops to protect player privacy when she leaks noods ???

The amount of stoopid going on is astounding !

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
I don't think there's morality on any side tbh. She's famewhoring to boost her modelling career. I know it's sad she allegedly lost the babies, but thank **** they weren't born into this mess. Oxygen thieves shouldn't be able to breed - on both sides.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with Suiker. The players are idiots - but we all know that of footballers and this girl is nothing more than a groupie trying to get her name in the headlines. If she hasn't already, give it a month or two before she appears in ralph or fhm or one of those other mens magazines.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
who do you blame, the girl is very young, and would maybe out there thinking she can grab a high profile person as a partner.
a group of boozed up men = not a lot of common sense, and see anything as fair game.
it has to come down to these people are responsible for their own actions, why blame a sporting code, be it afl, nrl, union. its the very individuals who need to be accounted for ,not the team or the code. the team would have people in place for these such in cidents, but how would they be sorted out properly and with out hurt to the people and club

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
At least these guys have kept it to their own species.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I agree with Suiker. The players are idiots - but we all know that of footballers and this girl is nothing more than a groupie trying to get her name in the headlines. If she hasn't already, give it a month or two before she appears in ralph or fhm or one of those other mens magazines.
Of course, and you know why ? Because this is what happens when you expect a 17yo to act like adults.

As a man I'm horrified - Men took advantage of her idiocy and good looks for their own satisfactions. Reap what you sew mofos. She was under 18 ! And you're dead right PS ... Men will take advantage of her again for corporate gain by offering thousands of dollars to do a shoot !

As for her - Where ARE her parents ? What role did they (or didn't they) play in her upbringing ? How do they allow her to grow up in an environment where acting like a tart equates to acceptance ? I know she travelled interstate to meet players ... was this condoned ??? Serious lapses in education here - Not entirely her fault.

As for AFL/St Kilda - Attrocious. The billion dollar mainstream media juggernaut is in full swing defending them. Social media "gets the real deal".

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
She's under 18, the law says she must be over 18, she can say and do what she wants but if you touch you're going to jail to be some bad mans girlfriend, unless you play AFL then they arrest the girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.