Status
Not open for further replies.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
Ze Latest

St Kilda nude photo scandal girl to surrender pics

Staff writers From: Herald Sun December 24, 2010 12:00AM

UPDATE 3.40pm: THE girl at the centre of St Kilda photo scandal has agreed to hand over all the pictures she has to the court and destroy any other copies in her possession.

At a Federal Court hearing this afternoon the girl was instructed to put the photos on a USB stick and hand them to the court.

The court has ordered a mediation conference between the two parties to happen before January 28 next year.

The judge agreed with an application by the girl's lawyer, Tim Bourke, to have her name suppressed.

The Judge said that as the father of two daughters he felt that the girl needed protection as she may live to regret the publicity in future years.

During the hearing the teen, wearing a black suit and coral coloured singlet top and large cross pendant, regularly glanced back at the media.

The girl and her legal team arrived at the Melbourne Court for today's 2.15pm hearing after she and the players embroiled in the saga were no-shows for yesterday's scheduled hearing.

But an order banning her from posting lewd images, allegedly taken from Sam Gilbert's computer, was extended and another court date fixed for today.

Although winning an order to stop her publishing the photos again, counsel for Gilbert will press for all images and other content allegedly stolen from his computer to be destroyed.

Then they will sue for damages, breach of confidence, and copyright.

A lawyer for Facebook, Matthew Lewis, undertook that the site would take down any posting of the images by the girl.

Child welfare authorities yesterday expressed concern for the teen after she said her parents had abandoned her.

Arriving at Melbourne Airport last night, the girl, 17, also said she had no remorse over the internet photo row.

But Victoria's Child Safety Commissioner Bernie Geary says he's concerned about the welfare of the teenager, who has been branded "a malicious trouble maker" by St Kilda, which also said its players could seek damages through the Federal Court.

Commissioner Geary is concerned about how the situation is playing out, saying the girl has been "vilified as some sort of a monster".

"This child is in danger, this child will be left at the end of this situation as a vilified person," he told ABC Radio today.

He urged St Kilda to consider its handling of the case.

"Rather than (to) fly to the aid of players, (it should) understand that there's a child in the centre of this," Mr Geary said.

"I would (also) ask the public who are obviously giving this oxygen would they want their child to be in the same circumstance?"

The girl said yesterday she was unlikely to attend the Federal Court hearing today, and that her family had cut all ties with her because of the saga.

She says many have expressed support for her actions, but she said her parents have had enough, ordering her out of their home last night and driving her to tears for the first time in seven years.

"My parents have just left and told me I'm never going to speak to them again," said the girl, who will now stay with friends.

Her revelation came after St Kilda announced it planned to make her pay for the misery she had caused players Nick Riewoldt, Zac Dawson and Nick Dal Santo.

St Kilda vice-president Ross Levin said that if awarded damages, the club had up to 15 years to recoup money from the girl.

"When you get an order for damages, in the event we are successful in our claim, the order continues to be valid for up to 15 years," he said.

"In the event she tries to make money out of this, the misery she has caused to these players, then we'll be looking for that money."

Jane said she was worried about court proceedings against her.

She now claims to be seeking a deal to release further photos as part of her story - despite a court order forbidding their release.

She denied any remorse.

"Not at all, because they (the footballers) had what was coming to them," she said.

"They can't take advantage of girls like that."

She said given her time again she would still have posted the photos, though not through Facebook.

"I would have done it anonymously, because I am actually really scared about what's going to happen," she said.

Among supporters of the teen are other women who have posted messages claiming to have been mistreated by footballers.

"In a way I feel as though I have been successful in releasing the photos and letting other girls realise what they (players) are like," she said.

- Elissa Doherty, Nathan Mawby and Anthony Dowsley

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...cked-out-of-home/story-e6frexwr-1225975935507

Paulina..

BrysonGoodwin♥
Reaction score
LOL she isn't even hot. I know plenty of hotter 16/17yo girls...

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
what's her looks got to do with it? :p

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Haha, one moment she's going on like she's ruler of the world threatening to post up another 5 pictures.

Next moment coming out of court a different person, stupid whore.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the girl in this. It sounds like the club itself is being really responsible about it. They have up to 15 years to press for damages off this girl so they started screwing her when she was 17 and will continue till she is 32. I'd urge every girl who has ever been screwed over by these pricks to pass on their stories and really embarrass the club. These players are held up as heros to the general public, they abuse these kids who idolise them and then cry foul when their stupidity in sleeping with a 17yo burns their marriages/public image. I hope that their lack of responsibility towards this girl is reflected in a lack of memberships this season.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the girl in this. It sounds like the club itself is being really responsible about it. They have up to 15 years to press for damages off this girl so they started screwing her when she was 17 and will continue till she is 32. I'd urge every girl who has ever been screwed over by these pricks to pass on their stories and really embarrass the club. These players are held up as heros to the general public, they abuse these kids who idolise them and then cry foul when their stupidity in sleeping with a 17yo burns their marriages/public image. I hope that their lack of responsibility towards this girl is reflected in a lack of memberships this season.
Thankyou Alan. Common sense isn't that common.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thankyou Alan. Common sense isn't that common.
This is one of my favorite sayings.

She's being treated like a groupie when she doesn't seem like one. I used to know a league groupie who claimed to have slept with 28 different NRL players and she was barely 18. This girl (the one in the media now) made a stupid mistake but was treated very poorly by the man who got her pregnant. From my understanding she only approached the club about the pregnancy in order to make the player take responsibility. He didn't so she posted nudes on FB. Now she is being touted as an atention grabber, groupie, money grabbing slut. she wanted the man who got her pregnant to take responsibility and nothing more.

All they could think about was protecting their image when she went public, they should have treated her fairly long before she got angry enough to go public and possibly ruin her life. For anyone who is saying she deserved this treatment then don't cry foul when/if your own sisters or daughters get pregnant and abandoned. If she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame i could understand some people branding her but it's over the clubs mistreatment of a pregnant 17yo. It would not surprise me if the clubs silence loads of young groupies by threatening to brand them as sluts, it's good business until one of them posts photos of married players. Does't fit with the good guys image they like them to have.

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
she had been telling everyone she was 19??

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That doesn't wash. They met her a a school clinic FFS!
- she met them at a school clinic in melbourne
- later on she met some of the players in SYDNEY, exchanged numbers, the men dont remember her from the school clinic (why should they? they meet hundreds of people..)
- she told the players that she was 18 and working at the australian institute of sports
- she had on her fb page at the time that she was 19, which a players also used as a defence.

suiker

Top bird
Reaction score
It's interesting that the girls posting in this thread all I understand how manipulative teenage girls can be and it's the males (not all) who are taking pity.

But as I said before, none of us know what really happened. 3 sides to every story and all. What I do believe though is that neither party are innocent in this.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
- she met them at a school clinic in melbourne
- later on she met some of the players in SYDNEY, exchanged numbers, the men dont remember her from the school clinic (why should they? they meet hundreds of people..)
- she told the players that she was 18 and working at the australian institute of sports
- she had on her fb page at the time that she was 19, which a players also used as a defence.
As soon as the players and the club found out she was a minor they should have helped her out. Instead they brushed her aside like a peice of meat. Sure she was loose with her morals but there comes a time when young adult males need to take some responsibility for there actions......

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Under the Victorian Crimes ACT 1958 it is not an offence to have sex with a teenager above the age of 16.

they met her at a club... how did she manage to get into the club in the first place if she didnt LIE ABOUT HER AGE...AGAIN...??

no one's denying players werent stupid and partly at fault for all this, but nor is she the innocent party in this either which you are making her out to be.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Under the Victorian Crimes ACT 1958 it is not an offence to have sex with a teenager above the age of 16.

they met her at a club... how did she manage to get into the club in the first place if she didnt LIE ABOUT HER AGE...AGAIN...??

no one's denying players werent stupid and partly at fault for all this, but nor is she the innocent party in this either which you are making her out to be.
I am no way making her out as innocent however I am simply saying who are the adults here. We certainly have differing oppinions on this. If my son treated a girl like this he would have to do some very quick talking and sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.