Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hated him but now i would happily take Leota and Spencer off Riff Raff.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rate him. I do however worry about having so many ex panthers in the team..especially ones who have tasted success.. how do you motivate 2 x premiership winners?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I rate him. I do however worry about having so many ex panthers in the team..especially ones who have tasted success.. how do you motivate 2 x premiership winners?
Young guys want to play and play big minutes.

He's not playing big minutes at the Panthers. Pretty easy to motivate him I'd say.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuk the dragons....we have Ciraldo as our trump card
I agree with you but he has made it clear that his last contract he took unders to stay with his mates and his next contract he'll be doing what's best for his family, and for that reason Dragons take front and centre seat because they have ridiculous $$$ available to them after MacGuire, Sims, departed and possibly McCollough.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Crichton and To’o are both expected to go beyond November 1 and will attract plenty of interest.

The Panthers have been waiting on an answer from Jaeman Salmon about a two-year extension months ago, while Matt Eisenhuth, who was handed a premiership ring by coach Ivan Cleary late Sunday, has also been made an offer.

Spencer Leniu is also off contract at the end of 2023, and is desperate for the chance to be a starting prop, which is unlikely given the form of Moses Leota and James Fisher-Harris. Charlie Staines has reportedly been mentioned as part of a swap deal with Tyrone Peachey and the Wests Tigers.