Special Mention To Elliott

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's quite common for players in any sport to have a career year in a contract year... To his credit this year Elliott has become consistent and is reaching his potential.

Does anyone worry that Elliott could drop in form once he's re-signed because he doesn't have to motivation to earn a contract or do you think he's turned the corner for good?

I hope it's the latter and think he should be re-signed if it's at an affordable price but it's always a slight worry when players spike in form in contract years.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been in the “oh I can’t stand him” basket but credit to him he’s been fantastic all season. Tip my hat to him.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It's quite common for players in any sport to have a career year in a contract year... To his credit this year Elliott has become consistent and is reaching his potential.

Does anyone worry that Elliott could drop in form once he's re-signed because he doesn't have to motivation to earn a contract or do you think he's turned the corner for good?

I hope it's the latter and think he should be re-signed if it's at an affordable price but it's always a slight worry when players spike in form in contract years.
I thought he played pretty well in the second half of last season, in fact he didn't start the season off that badly either.

Go Dogs