Souths unrest

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rusty hanging up on Burgess is like a thumbs down in Rusty’s world.

Latrell accepts a one match ban! Why wouldn’t he, how soft is that? Guy has form from the past and cops a mere ONE match suspension for something that he could clearly pulled out of. Just because there was no injury shouldn’t have any bearing on the penalty with a rap sheet like he has and it looked deliberate.

Doesn’t give a shit about winning anymore as he’s on the big $$$$$$ and is a protected species.

As others have said, couldn’t happen to a “nicer” club.
Too true. I just hate how excuses are made for him every time he stuffs up. The Manu one was being excused to some extent by parts of the media along the lines of as "not in his nature to do something like that deliberately" and this one as "oh well he will probably be in trouble but not a full blooded shot."

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too true. I just hate how excuses are made for him every time he stuffs up. The Manu one was being excused to some extent by parts of the media along the lines of as "not in his nature to do something like that deliberately" and this one as "oh well he will probably be in trouble but not a full blooded shot."
all the “not in his nature” comments can be dead and buried. Loltrell said it himself that he’s “trying to get that stuff out of his game”. It’s always been there, it’s in his game. And he has to actually try and make effort to rid the behaviour because he’s a dog **** at the core

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm gunning for Roosters, I want Souths to implode and give us the opportunity to steal Murray or Tallis Duncan, perhaps even Koloamatangi

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waiting for the next Headlines - Racially abused Latrell !

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Can't blame Anasta and Buzz. They are on the money.

Now put the blowtorch on Burtons defensive woes please guys....
JAC is probably our worst defender. He thinks hes a forward coz hes always out of position

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On his day he is the best. Inconsistent AF but bro. One day he might get fit then he would be fkn unstoppable
Yeah but I think this season has shown he feels he’s already done enough in the game And made enough cash for life

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is probably our worst defender. He thinks hes a forward coz hes always out of position
Hes always out of position because he looks for the intercept play then gets done ok the wing

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t of happened to a nicer bloke in jason d and or a nicer club in the Rabbitohs. Fucking most annoying club. “Pride of the league”

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah all well and good but I just want to know if it means we can grab a prop from them? Lol

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Waiting for the next Headlines - Racially abused Latrell !
IIRC, I do believe it happened against Penrith earlier in the season and JD carried on like a pork chop about it in the post game press conference after Fox Sports made a huge song and dance about it at half time because they all think the NRLol comp revolves around Fatrell Mundine.

No offence you guys but JAC reminds me of most 12 year old girls running around in the senior touch football fields (which tbqh I do not agree with) who are more interested in scoring every time they touch the ball every bloody set of six and sure as hell do not want to defend.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This situation gets more and more interesting. Looks like the coaches are on the way out while Rusty's love child Fatrell gets yet another rest to conserve his energy for a tilt at the finals.
He was allowed to take sabbaticals during the season to chill out at home and he took the opportunity to perform on stage a beer shotgun before he and his team mates took another hit on field. on the weekend. Very unprofessional behaviour at an important time of the season.

Meanwhile, a video of Mitchell 'shot-gunning' a beer at a Luke Combs concert last week has come back to haunt him, after a brutal performance in South Sydney's loss to Newcastle.
Despite running for over 200 metres and breaking 12 tackles, Mitchell produced two costly errors that led directly to Newcastle tries.
He fumbled the ball in the in-goal to allow Adam Clune to score in the second half, before another dropped ball while on the attack saw Bradman Best streak away to score under the posts. Mitchell's sin-binning capped off off the nightmare display.

Wonder what some of the media think of their darling being criticised by their colleagues and called out for his laziness. Could do one good thing every six games and some will still cream themselves. His attitude is not surprising and chatting to those who watched him coming through regional footy to the big smoke it has been similar his whole career.
How true. Latrell apparently did nothing but play (mostly) in GFs (& win them) all the way through juniors. He knew no other reality.
Got by being overweight, but still being the star, on talent alone. Age, injuries, weight & lack of fitness r coming back to haunt him now.

IMO he struggles to cope with losing & has a brain explosion (tantrum) when things r not going his way. 2022 he took out Joey Manu with a flying head shot. Out for finals. Similar event again this year.

The infinite patience that South’s had with him is running out. Not surprised Morris/Burgess spoke up about this special treatment. Hence South’s shafted them both.[emoji23]