Souths unrest

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Even though he is spot on. Who the fck does Rodney Churchill think he is. This **** thinks he has a say in shit because of his dad. Fkn entitled ****
Before agreeing wit u I am curious how the quote came about.
Was he rung? Did he call the media? How was it shared?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He is an nuffy like most of us on here but is entitled to his opinion and more than one of us has expressed similar thoughts on this forum. A media beat up over nothing.
The cringeworthy response is latrell having a sook and playing the victim card. Just ignore the comment and move on.
Latrell. Timana tahu. Mundine. Inglis. The AFL bloke.
People say it’s a controversial opinion but I really wish the aboriginal community will stop getting upset over stuff like this all the time. I just don’t
see how it helps them.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What is it with Jai Arrow and wild dogs... mans ownership should seriously come into question. Forgive him the first time, but come on.
This is the third time a Dogg of his has attacked another Dogg.
I’m as one eyed a bunny supporter as anyone buy I’m not afraid to say to him to pull his head in.
I messaged him in Facebook and said exactly that.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I heard he sent a text to Nick Pappas. But who knows uce. But this **** needs to stop living off his old man’s name. **** probably can’t even pass a ball
Story goes **** living in his old man's shadow sent the msg to Pappas and then Rod forwarded it to his mates to show how he's a big timer with links to the chairman. Texts get exposed and the media asked him about it and he doubled down on his comments. He's now retracted them like a big bitch. I had to look him up too lol. Living off his old man for sure. Peak cuck

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Story goes **** living in his old man's shadow sent the msg to Pappas and then Rod forwarded it to his mates to show how he's a big timer with links to the chairman. Texts get exposed and the media asked him about it and he doubled down on his comments. He's now retracted them like a big bitch. I had to look him up too lol. Living off his old man for sure. Peak cuck
What a weak cuck, doesn't even stand by his comments and bitches out with an apology.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a weak cuck, doesn't even stand by his comments and bitches out with an apology.
You could have your whole life ended in a day if you are caught having an opinion on an Aboriginal. Better to be safe these days

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m am glad loltrell is out and we get to see Taaffe in a do or die, season on the line game.