Who would you rarher meet in the semis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dosent matter! either way im confident the boys can beat Canberra or Souths.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
tbh Im really scared of Canberra. There's one thing the Raiders have over everyone else now, that's enthusiasm and momentum. We're by far the better side, but Raiders have hit form and will be hard to stop.
Canberra 12 = Parra 09

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bring on the Raiders. We can exorcise some demons on the way to the Trophy

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only reason i want to play raiders is that the crowd will predominantly be blue and white and we dont have to fight over tickets with the housos from redfern.
Its sad to think that they have already outnumbered us in buying gf tickets.
Hopefully dogs v raiders sat 22 sep infront if 50 thousand doggies supporters.

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gday Owey ,

Hvae been watching the gayders and they have momentum and plenty of points in them , Souths will improve , and try to bash them so its 50 / 50 for me
Yeah mearsey, I normally call em the Faiders, but they certainly have been kicking on in the 2nd half of late.

I just want revenge for that game a few weeks ago in Canberra, LOL.

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not think it matters bulldogs is the best team, that Raiders game was engineered by Des to end the way it did to ease the pressure on the winning streak. Bring on Souths/Raiders, Dogs will smash em.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Souths will give the Raiders some opposition, but the Raiders superior attack will see them though. They will then play a refreshed Bulldogs and the game in Round 25 will mean nothing. The Dogs will be ready to play and send them packing.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Only reason i want to play raiders is that the crowd will predominantly be blue and white and we dont have to fight over tickets with the housos from redfern.
Its sad to think that they have already outnumbered us in buying gf tickets.
Hopefully dogs v raiders sat 22 sep infront if 50 thousand doggies supporters.
I believe its the other way around we bought more GF tickets than those dumb redfern junkies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Jarrod Croker is officially out with a fractured cheekbone. That makes things harder for Canberra.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Yay for it being on a Saturday.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
tbh it doesnt matter but I'd rather vs Raiders so we don't have to come up against Inglis :P

Gingerbread Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The last top 8 side Souths beat was the Raiders back in May sometime which has Souths as favourites, but a lot of water has gone under the bridge since then. Raiders are on a run and Souths are a confidence team and at the moment their confidence must be shot. Sure raiders have lost Croker (big problem for the goal kicking), but he can be a defensive liability. Souths have Matt King injured so should even it up. The forwards cancel each other out. I think Ferguson/Earl and Robinson have too much flare for Farrell/Everingham/Corrigan and Merritt. Can Sutton and Reynolds turn up against McCrone and Williams who have been playing well. I say Raiders in an upset.

Then we will avenge our strange loss against the Raiders!

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think raiders will kill the bunnies the bunnies r so over rated they havent beaten a team who finished in the top 8 since round 12 against raiders when they were at their worst

Blackys Dogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think raiders will kill the bunnies the bunnies r so over rated they havent beaten a team who finished in the top 8 since round 12 against raiders when they were at their worst
Only problem with all of this is the commission will want a souths v bulldogs game to pack out ANZ. Refs and judiciary and everything else will be against Raiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.