Who would you rarher meet in the semis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dogie

thruthick&thin
Reaction score
Who would you rather the dogs play in the semis?

Personally I would like to meet the raiders, we have a point to prove with them, we haven't lost against a team we have played twice in the year when losing the first time round and I think we were not really trying our best that week.

Also, we have played them fairly recently so it is still fresh in players minds where we need to improve.

I think we could still beat Souths but I would much prefer to meet the Raiders.

Also, who do you think will win next week Souths v Raiders?

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raiders will pump the rabbits next week.. they have attack where all rabbits do is bomb and hope for the best.

I also think the rabbits are mentally destroyed. I'd like our chances against the raiders fit n fresh with the mennis back.

This week off is going to be the difference.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Personally I would like to meet the raiders, we have a point to prove with them, we haven't lost against a team we have played twice in the year when losing the first time round and I think we were not really trying our best that week.

Also, we have played them fairly recently so it is still fresh in players minds where we need to improve.

Souths will win be I wanna play the Raiders to shut my mate up. We obviously didn't take the game too seriously when they best us. I just wanna smash them to shut them up. Can't help but think with Mick back, we'd be far too composed and clinical for them

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

yeah I agree with ya there mate

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It really doesn't matter. In the end it will be the Dogs of war vs the Storm Troopers.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
I want to see a sea of blue and white watch our team lead into the grand final, and not have the chance of getting outnumbered. So would rather play Canberra, only on the basis that we actually took something out of our last meeting against them.

Last edited by a moderator:

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score

Week 3 will be Dogs v Raiders and Storm v Cowboys

GF: Dogs v Melbourne

Premiers: Dogs

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
who would you rather the dogs play in the semis?

Personally i would like to meet the raiders, we[ have a point to prove with them, we haven't lost against a team we have played twice in the year when losing the first time round and i think we were not really trying our best that week.

I think we could still beat souths but i would much prefer to meet the raiders.

Also, who do you think will win next week souths v raiders?

yeah i agree with ya there mate

P

Paint.

tbh Im really scared of Canberra. There's one thing the Raiders have over everyone else now, that's enthusiasm and momentum. We're by far the better side, but Raiders have hit form and will be hard to stop.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
I think we will play Raiders in the Prelim.. There attack is unreal atm and have all the momentum.

the_gamee

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Id said either, but i would love to play raiders based on their fans thinking they could get us due to rd 25.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't understand all the fuss about the Raiders tbh...Their attack looked mediocre at best, and every game they've been playing at their best (They wouldn't be as far as they are if they haven't). We weren't even up to scratch against Manly and yet we came away with a solid abeit ugly win. When our attack clicks i honestly don't see how Souffs nor Raiders can stop us.

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It does not matter. We are the Minor Premiers. We can beat anybody.

If we are at our best, we can give any team a flogging.
It does matter!! And it finals football and it's different! Dogs have been that impressive in recent weeks ! So it's anyone game!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
canberra always come into the finals strong on the back of late winter home form, but now its spring and they must play in sydney so it will be close but i tip souths

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I want nothing more than the Mexican Cheats bundled out (and I hope my Boys can do it if and that's a big if they do beat Manly but I am not holding my breath), they don't deserve to win anyting at all any time soon after what they did in 2010 - end of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd rather vs Souths just to give it to their fans but I'd rather verse any of them and put in a 80min performance that wins a premiership !

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In week 3 do we play Friday or Saturday.
Bulldogs V Rabbitohs/Raiders
Time: 7:45pm
Date: Saturday, September 21
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Can't wait!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Bulldogs V Rabbitohs/Raiders
Time: 7:45pm
Date: Saturday, September 21
Venue: ANZ Stadium, Sydney

Can't wait!
Gday Owey ,

Hvae been watching the gayders and they have momentum and plenty of points in them , Souths will improve , and try to bash them so its 50 / 50 for me

Status
Not open for further replies.