Souths match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Pricey, oh pricey!, losing him was the beginning of a lot of bad decisions he was our Cptn & our stability , they shoulda been more forward thinkin & thrown anything @ him to keep him, but they thought they had the next gen of superstars in mason & co, hindsight is 20/20 i guess but i will be forever dirty that price was let go, massive blunder!

And one i forgot as much as we all hate mason at the moment that was another bad decisission letin him get out of his contract the Noad fcuks off anyway WTF I think he took a lot of our spirit to rorters with him just my opinion though.!!!!!!!

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
John played great, should be proud of himself. Definately earned a spot in the team next week. Probably over Morrin, not briggs. I think Briggs played better than morrin tonight.

P

Promiscuous

Yeah went quiet in the second half. But still had a good game.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
This is all fuken bull****!!! ****en boohoo!!! how bad would the players feel!!!!the players do not give a flying fuk did you see when ryan was ripping in to the forwards yelling at them to hit it up and go forward they all fuken stood there hands on hips then fuk wit briggs strolls to line has a half hearted attempt at catching the ball and fuken drops it!!!
happened for the last 20min and extra time, no fuken heart or desire.
get out to a game and see what really goes on!!!

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is all fuken bull****!!! ****en boohoo!!! how bad would the players feel!!!!the players do not give a flying fuk did you see when ryan was ripping in to the forwards yelling at them to hit it up and go forward they all fuken stood there hands on hips then fuk wit briggs strolls to line has a half hearted attempt at catching the ball and fuken drops it!!!
Your a bit hard arent ya

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Very fair, although I think SBW got 7 on name only.

Warburton comments were spot on.

LSD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hate to say but i taped it on IQ and have just watched a slow motion replay, both players outside sutton were onside.

Jay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Didn’t take a backwards step all night, glad we’ve signed him for the next few years. So are the roosters I here, as the conveyer belt to Bondi was looking empty lately.

Stringer_37

Loving the pest
Reaction score
First its yeah Folkes is right no NYC players r ready for FG....

Then its we should applaud him for giving them a shot.

It was desperation that got Kite a start not tactics, ill applaud Folkes when he finally hands over the reigns.

dukes

like you no wateva?
Reaction score
it was not a one man team today which was good sonny had a good game not his best he led (i.e the try to ryan was started by sonny) and talked alot on the field..... thats my thought as to what i saw on the field....

K

KL

let me tell you all it was much better than sitting there watching your team get hammered by the raiders.

mulloway

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
that pass ur talking about,well corey threw the ball behind him so its not briggs fault it was coreys fault

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
missed the game!

i missed the game due to having an important footy game

how did Aaron Groom play/John Kite/Taumata and the rest play and who should be selected for next week

sorry for the pointless thread

Status
Not open for further replies.