Souths match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

loui323

I cant believe that an international in Roberts would put a kick through like that. Unbelievable and probably one of the worst plays i have seen for years.
Absolute drop kick.
that was unforgiveable... brain explosion

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The no try to Warburton? was a terrible decision. I hav NFI why that wasnt given a try.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One other thing, wasnt Taumata performance indenticle to last weeks. Scored a long try and did some good things in the first half and in the second wasnt anywhere to be seen.

rocrule

Waterboy
Reaction score
i was pleased with there effort tonight but can't believe what roberts did kicking on first tackle like that when all we needed was a couple of hit ups and potted field goal i can't for the life of me know why he kicked on first tackle like he did.but in all other aspects of the game the boys put in a whole hearted effort well done guys and yes Big Kitey went well with the time he was on field and lookin forward to him making a bigger impact in the future

G

Gladiator.

just to let you know the team were pissed off, they were throwing chairs around in the dressing room...

Stringer_37

Loving the pest
Reaction score
The boys need to learn how keep a team down, can't relax with 18 points up especially after what they did 2 the cows last week

Thats why I am so glad BK is with us next year, will not let up until the job is done

Crisp was solid, Hope if patten is back this year he keeps a spot on the wing

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats how he should play every game tbh. There is no reason he should have to be in every play. That is why we are called a one man team cause we all expect miracles off him. He played good and was solid thats all I ask.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SBW did enough..FFS those miss tackles killed us on the left side and dropped ball.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hope Crisp plays wing next year. Nanai is terrible under the high ball.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
sbw went missing? have u seen millard lately
I dont think SBW is 100% TBH. He does go missing. I think he is playing coz we are going so bad and he feels he has to.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Big John Kite is a gun

Should be starting prop
Lets not rush him too much. Slowly but surely he will be a very good starting prop in the NRL and perhaps one of the best if he keeps it up and things go well.

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kite really showed some character 2nite, i gotta give it to him. He is something special.

A humble and great guy who would do anything for the bulldogs!

Kingi

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add to that , Brent Crisp is a great player...i wish we had him at Fullback three weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.