South Sydney players in alleged lewd video chat - Consolidated Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
She finds it disgusting they can act that way.. I bet she was laughing away like a fucking chucklehead when she was on the call. Money grabber.
Totally agree Mitch! Yet another example of a woman manbashing for the sake of $$$ full well knowing the media would jump on it like flies to shite! Typical one sided investigation, absolutely no questions asked or insinuated of the womans involvement only the men being judged guilty before being proven so. She felt “violated and disgusted” fuck you and your feelings you money grubbing whore, go melt into non existense with the rest of the sjw snowflakes... Pisses me off how great men are duped,manipulated and raped by the media grubs and female germs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree Mitch! Yet another example of a woman manbashing for the sake of $$$ full well knowing the media would jump on it like flies to shite! Typical one sided investigation, absolutely no questions asked or insinuated of the womans involvement only the men being judged guilty before being proven so. She felt “violated and disgusted” fuck you and your feelings you money grubbing whore, go melt into non existense with the rest of the sjw snowflakes... Pisses me off how great men are duped,manipulated and raped by the media grubs and female germs.
Burgess isn't a "great man" he's a piece of shit.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Given how much exposure 9 offered them tonight without any grilling... I expect this to get swept under the rug

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It was Sam Burgess..............and you just called him a great man.

Really??????? I am lost for words, Are you a little confused?

Do you need a hug? Some help?

Maybe call Black Dog..........or Green & Myrtle Bunny. They would love to hear what a great man Burgess is.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously, the media in this country. Batten down the hatches this week, cause the media wankfest about the cocks v souffs is going to be tremendous. A team so obviously cheating the cap vs a team so obviously containing criminals.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently on the video, just out of frame, are a group of Daily Terrorgraph Reporters licking his ballsack.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Seriously, the media in this country. Batten down the hatches this week, cause the media wankfest about the cocks v souffs is going to be tremendous. A team so obviously cheating the cap vs a team so obviously containing criminals.
this is what the nrl wants this is what the nrl gets

btw did greenberg make a comment about not wanting to talk about this thing before a finals game? what a fucking piece of shit that guy is, but i always knew it

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the nrl integrity unit cleared souths star sam burgess of any wrong doing after he was kidnapped by a saw movie jigsaw killer copycat and forced to do terrible things on his facebook account last week

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I won't even click on a telegraph link anymore. I won't help earn them any money from advertisers. But while the media love painting our club as the devil incarnate to make money, they're for some reason unwilling to crucify people from other clubs for doing grubby things to profit. The lack of logic is astounding.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's our fearless leader Todd Greenturd???
Wheres the chairman of the independent comission Peter Beattie?
No leadership or direction whatsoever.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone please send an email to greeenterd about his massive double standards

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
UNFuckingBELIEVABLE !

How is he still playing ?
Brett Stewart was suspended for 4 matches and later cleared of wrong doing.
Mitchell Pearce cops a 9 match suspension & 125K fine.
Todd Carney gets de registered.
Last week The Bulldogs get hammered from pillar to post.

Sam Burgess brings the game into disrepute with others and thus far nothing is done.
The NRL are a laughing stock !

Status
Not open for further replies.