SOO

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ should of not been selected!!what a joke he should be released by the dogs!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone else walk away tonight regardless of the score and go what a poor origin game? 7 penalties on first 20 then put away. Terrible luck with injuries for both teams. Pathetic sin bin (and I’m a blues supporter) and overall really shit football. Tedesco was busy but he was shocking to the point I’d rather see latrell at fullback and Fucking graham isnlight years ahead of Tommy’s effort.

Critta was pretty average.

Same can be said for alot more nsw and Qld players.

Big props to Liam Martin. Fucking outstanding.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else walk away tonight regardless of the score and go what a poor origin game? 7 penalties on first 20 then put away. Terrible luck with injuries for both teams. Pathetic sin bin (and I’m a blues supporter) and overall really shit football. Tedesco was busy but he was shocking to the point I’d rather see latrell at fullback and Fucking graham isnlight years ahead of Tommy’s effort.

Critta was pretty average.

Same can be said for alot more nsw and Qld players.

Big props to Liam Martin. Fucking outstanding.
I agree with everything you said except for Critta. He was great up until the final hail mary

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus gets origin at a coaching level. Fittler doesn't.

There is a reason why Gus is one of Blues most successful coaches. He showed his man motivation skills last season when he stepped in during the Tbaz losing streak. He took over training for the week and we beat the Roosters.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TPJ gave away two soft penalties and the offload which led to a try.

Fox had virtually zero opportunities in attack and was left short on defence.

NSW was playing like they all met yesterday, bunch of pretentious players who all have egos which don’t match reality.

Anyway I’d rather watch any Bulldogs game than Origin so I won’t lose sleep over it. Goodnight!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree with everything you said except for Critta. He was great up until the final hail mary
Might be harsh marker on listing critta with those names. As I said could list a lot. Murray, api, young, Jac, Holmes, dce (outside that 40/20), Munster even. Just low quality overall.

Now I say that Luai was shit. Hynes had little game time but geez was disappointed.

Thought our only outstanding player was Martin.

I’d struggle to name a qld player as Colin’s hammer had some great moments but fucked up a fair bit too.

Think Murray was probably their best with cotter.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NSW looked very disjoint in attack. Needed to throw the ball around when they had the upper hand. Tedesco just looks really out of form and is trying way to hard to do things himself rather than passing to Turbo, etc. TPG and JAC weren't that bad. Matt Burton is out of Sunday's game with a cold that he caught sitting on the bench all that time and all he has got to show for it is a lousy T-shirt!!

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The TPJ failed offload was costly. He does this a lot. I’m still shocked he made origin but I guess he comes back to clubland a better player.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Tedesco and cleary were trash. Hynes was embarassing. Deer in headlights. Hammer ran straight past him. Absolute passenger just like when sharks play a top 4 side.

Lynchpin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dumb offload by TPJ - QLD try
Bad miss by Hynes and Fox - QLD try
Not a great night from our reps
Settle down.
We should all take a moment to laud the effort of Kyle Flanagan.
To be picked from number 9 in Reggies to represent your state as No7 is fortuitous in the extreme - a testament to the selection prowess of his coach.
Fortunately (for QLD) he turned in a quintessential "Flanno" performance with predictable results.
I still can't fathom how you wouldn't pick the best halfback to have ever existed to dominate Origin, just like he said he would (it's his last frontier).

But we shouldn't forget other commendable contributions of pure genius like picking Addo-Carr on the opposite wing to which you sent all the attack. Why would you want to get your fastest player into any clear space, and from the side he's been so good on since you didn't pick him the last time?

How about playing the reigning Dally M Medalist & premier halfback in the competition at right centre, for 10mins, against 12 men? After you'd struggled for points all game. (nice one).

In other news. Yeo was poor. Looks like Harrison needs a new role model.
And Teddy looks tired. Should he bring a wheelchair or a walking frame to the next game? Are you allowed both?

What selection shake-ups should be expected from the Fizzler as he panics his way straight out of the Origin job over the course of his last two games as NSW Chief Pretender - what a myth he is (Low IQ - NFI).

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The TPJ failed offload was costly. He does this a lot. I’m still shocked he made origin but I guess he comes back to clubland a better player.
I don’t blame him, nsw weren’t creating anything