Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Klemmer made more metres per run than both Qld starting props and papalii, more tackles breaks and more tackles. He did what he could with that mess of a game.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
100% .. Slutton needs to be assessed by an independant commitee ..How blatantly biased/incompetent is his reffing ?

I thought he might have pulled his head in after he got away with murder on good Friday but greenburg made it clear he is a protected species..
His a protected fecies

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
R.I.P State of Origin ... After a long and relevant life, in 2015 it could no longer go on, and sadly passed away on Weds 8th July.

It will be sadly missed by all.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
R.I.P State of Origin ... After a long and relevant life, in 2015 it could no longer go on, and sadly passed away on Weds 8th July.

It will be sadly missed by all.
You say this every year but it will always remain relevant especially with this flogging it adds now to next year

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
the refs ****ed up what couldve been a great game

that shit was so bad

bring that pommy ref over here

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
NSW finished behind on just about every stat except errors and missed tackles. QLD had twice as much if not more possession and NSW made around 150 more tackles. No wonder the score line blew out. Add to that the little gifts bestowed upon Qld by the refs in the form of soft piggy back penalties how could anyone expect the result to be any different? I honestly don't think I have ever seen such a lopsided SOO game.

Where to for NSW you may ask. Laurie Daley needs to go back to the drawing board and rethink a few of his selections. Players should be picked on FORM not the fact they are the incumbents. So what if Gallen has been a mainstay of Origin for the last eight or so years? He at least has outgrown his usefulness and good luck to him getting a new deal with Cronulla, seeing he seems to put his place in Origin above his club ( unless I have missed something amongst all the other signings at Cronulla and they have given him a new contract)

So is this the start of another QLD reign of straight origin victories? It seems that the old men of Qld had it all over the young legs of NSW and I for one am certainly glad I won't have to read any of the crap printed in the newspapers north of the border tomorrow.

I reckon I will just follow club footy from now on, unless I get sucked back into the Origin hype next year.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bright side to this is , Slutton will no doubt be questioned by many nsw supporters and not only Des this week, let's hope this marks the beginning of the end for Kim Jong Sluttons dictatorship

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good news for us is our guys didn't have a huge workload in the game, so they should be good to back up.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If love to give Sutton a hiding. His face just screams, "jab me".

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe some of our posters lol, i get shit for calling our Reynolds yet some people make the most ridiculous comments about klemmer after tonight.
If Reynolds played tonight we would have won

A

Alexander the Great

The game was done before he could even get a sniff. . **** you Laurie.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Qld way too good demolished a piiss poor NSW team and put d#@khead Daley in his place whoooooo yeaaaah!!!!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Stopped watching after half time, AND I've never stopped watching a game, no matter how bad it's been, specially an origin game.

There's no possible way anyone can say we're using the refs as an excuse.. The stats speak for themselves, it's inevitable that your going to make more mistakes out of frustration when your starved of possession, belted by illegal hits and tackles that go unpunished, forced to defend set after set as the opposition is piggy backed down the field constantly. Not to mention being penalized for the absolute softest bullsh*t.

I cannot believe the amount of blatant forward passes by Qld that were let go.. what the holy f*ck is that!!! Smith showed the grub he is, but surprise surprise, Mr Teflon comes out looking like a f*cking hero again.

The only thing that's going to keep origin going for more years to come is to keep the maroons on top considering they have more supporters if you add Qld and majority of the Melb dickheads who don't even know how to spell "QLD" but only support them because of the spineless 3.

Obviously money talks. I just hope those higher up in the nrl who give these orders for the refs to absolutely f*ck the game all contract the worst known disease in mankind's history.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to bed at 14-2, lol @ final score looks like we pulled a 17 man Nick Kyrgios

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thank God origin is done.
Now to more important matters a strong run home and a grandfinal final win if we can snare the m.p. also would be cool

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Selectors have to draw the line through a few players never to return... Mitchell Pearce as they just can't win a series with him in the side and his defence is like a turnstyle ..

Hoppa, he's got nothing in attack or defence

Beau Scott, he just a tired old bloke who offers nothing, how can he be picked ahead of fifita

Ryan Hoffman, again just a tired old bloke who offers nothing, give josh Jackson the minutes.

Paul gallen, he's a hog and just over the hill. He was dominated last night, made no metres

Laurie Daley, as a selector he picked players out of position, that Ennis farah secret was a huge distraction and didn't let the team settle one way or the other. Why would farah even train if he wasn't going to be there. Massive backfire in his face, the egg is smeared all over that big nose

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I kept watching and wanted to see 50+ was actually cheering for QLD to pump NSW.

Utter and complete joke of a game forwards got dominated and the backs could not move forward. Can't really blame backline

QLD were just way to classy. I bet NSW woke up today embarrassed like fk

Status
Not open for further replies.