Not open for further replies.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight was a win no one got injured and Hodko might get suspended

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
We lost 52-6, can hardly blame the refs for a flogging of that magnitude. We were just f**king s**thouse, no other way to put it

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole match was a disgrace. Blues.. commentators jizzing all over qld. Qld got away with rough house tactics while blues shirt grabbed all game. Qld got alot of soft penaltys too that set up the lead.
, NSW tanked harder than kyrios and tomic.
2014 south dogs grandfinal whank fest anyone?

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nsw made 374 tackles 31 missed and the others made 193 and missed 11!!!!!

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
We lost 52-6, can hardly blame the refs for a flogging of that magnitude. We were just f**king s**thouse, no other way to put it
Lopsided penalty count didn't help.. Not saying the end result would have changed, but the score would have been alot different, much closer then the cricket score we saw tonight

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about the clear shoulder charges qld continued to do all game??
Hence the reason I said I believe NSW were hard done by. All that aside, the performance was ****ing embarrassing. No way in hell they were FIFTY ****ING POINTS BAD.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lopsided penalty count didn't help.. Not saying the end result would have changed, but the score would have been alot different, much closer then the cricket score we saw tonight
We were robbed of a fair contest tonight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hence the reason I said I believe NSW were hard done by. All that aside, the performance was ****ing embarrassing. No way in hell they were FIFTY ****ING POINTS BAD.
Have you ever played sport and absolute everything is going against you? I don't blame them for giving up. Nsw could do absolutely nothing, when they did have the ball there were 3 defenders in there face within half a second. The game was absolutely ridiculous.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm happy this money grab is over, don't give a **** about both teams.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The majority of this lot have had their go, they need to be moved on. Time for players like Roberts, Frizzell, Cartwright to get a go.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
thank FCUK that's OVER for another year!

Trust our boys are ok, and get their heads right for the Donkeys on Saturday night.

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Most one sided game ever!!! NSW weren't even given a chance, cant blame QLD they pushed the limits and got away with it, when NSW heads dropped they punished them.
its 100% the fault of the refs, in melb they kept the teams apart and kept the ruck clean, tonight NSW couldn't have got a call if a QLD'r pulled out a crow bar!!
last I saw the penalty count it was 14-4 or something like that, you cant win under 7 game with possession like that.
That game was decided before the teams even ran out, complete waste of time
How sutton the muppet is the no 1 ref in the game is a ****ing mystery???
Best part is its over and no bulldogs were injured in that bullshit money grab

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand how 1 game in a series of 3 be on a completely different level to the other 2 games lol. Nsw may not have won, but i 100% believe they were denied a fair contest and never in with a real shot.
The answer is SUTTON. Only place you should see that name is a car dealership. Not on a footy field.

Status
Not open for further replies.