Sonny bill commentary is rubbish

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We all have our opinions and points of view...This is how it all unfolded,
$BW was offered 500k a season for 3 seasons, He wanted 5 years and got it, his quest was to become the corner stone of our team.
Few months later French Rugby came knocking with an incredible $1.5 ml a season for 2 seasons, 3 times more than what League could pay him.
Him having dodgy knees I couldn't blame the bloke for accepting the offer but I have a problem with the manor he pursued it.
He should have done a deal with the club that would have been good for both parties !
Sadly we can't expect any good from a person mentored by Mundine and managed by Nasar !!!
By the way, if you ever wondered how the Rorters get away with salary cap breaches..Jobs for the boys after football is one of them.
The Rorters have their connections with 9 network and Foxtel :rage:

Last edited:

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's his first time, what do you expect? SBW's an icon in sport of course he's going to get a job like this if he wants it. You all need to stop hating on the guy because our club didn't fulfil an agreement and he decided to walk out. I must be a different breed of dog...
When your rubbish your rubbish, athlete or not hes crap!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not exactly, Sonny wasn't given what he was promised in the contract he signed OR what was verbally agreed upon (maybe trying to cheat the salary cap, TPA's something like that). Sonny would of stayed at the club for the full length of his contract if he was given what he was promised. Regardless if you think it's right or wrong (he admits he should of had a more serious chat with the administration) he was technically owed something that he didn't get and that puts the club at fault first.
Anyway whats that got to do with the prick being shit at commentating?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
in truth, I avoid things involving SBW --> interviews, commentary, whatever... but if there were terms to his contract with us that were not met by the club which led to SBW's runner, then I would like to know:

* the nature and extent of the failure considering he was only 6 months into a 5 year contract
* if there was a failure, what did he do to address it with the club?
* why did he not attend a dinner with the CEO of the club to deal through any issues he had if there was a legitimate failure by the club?
* why not explore legal options like suing for money owed?
* if the club failed in its obligations per their agreement, why not terminate the contract and sign with whoever you want as a free agent?
* why not justify yourself then?
* why pay from memory $850,000 to the 'Dogs to be released from his contract?

and this is why I hate the commentators on Channel 9 and Foxsports... cannot ask a serious, relevant, challenging question to save their life... all just a circle jerk with people that had too many concussions... cowards

the SBW saga is no great enigma... he was offered a lot more money to play a less impactive sport, the 'Dogs were struggling having lost a lot of their 2004 premiership winning team, he had those spiders Mundine and Nasser spitting poison into his ears about how the club was exploiting him etc., and so he ran away in the middle of the night

F*+# SBW

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Firmly in the low rat camp too, was dead to me when he DESERTED the moneyseeking cuzzybrofuck :laughing:

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I seriously think $BW has had a stroke of some sort, he was showing symptoms of aphasia.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To be fair mate from what you’ve said you weren’t even a dogs supporter then and don’t know what we went through as fans at the time of that prick walking out
Lol really? What a little fuckwit

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not exactly, Sonny wasn't given what he was promised in the contract he signed OR what was verbally agreed upon (maybe trying to cheat the salary cap, TPA's something like that). Sonny would of stayed at the club for the full length of his contract if he was given what he was promised. Regardless if you think it's right or wrong (he admits he should of had a more serious chat with the administration) he was technically owed something that he didn't get and that puts the club at fault first.
Lol wow
Guess we should have paid him OvErSssSSSSsssssSssSSss

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The guy can barely string a sentence together, I didn't watch but I'm sure if I did it would have been as expected.

Channel 9 need to realise not every footy player makes a good commentator, there's probably plenty of people who haven't played that would provide much better commentary.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What was the white boy comment ? I mean sonny bill makes Wesley snipes look light skinned

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Watched channel for about 5 mins around when gayguy scored his first try I mean Cody walker ... not sure Rabs clearly didn’t either

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
J.t is pretty happy s.b.w is now commentating.. makes him look good

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always knew he wasn’t going to be the best commentator. Even when he was the one being interviewed he looked a little uncomfortable, I think literally lost for words at times.