Songs of Yesteryear

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
These Aussie classic songs might not resonate with a few here on TK but I love em so I sharing them...

A bit soft for some I know but blame my older sister she drummed the deep stuff into me when all I wanted to listen to was Guns & Roses, Pearl Jam etc

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Its my only toy. Will be leaving it for my kids.
Love it bro :hearteyes:

P.s I will be passing on the Audi RS3 to my only daughter too ( she’s 10 ) , I told her that a while ago and she said wow that’s awesome Dad! I asked her why is that sweetheart? She replied “it’s much quicker and hotter than mums car”...

My ex wife owns a 2015 SS Commodore :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: sorry bro had to say it lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love it bro :hearteyes:

P.s I will be passing on the Audi RS3 to my only daughter too ( she’s 10 ) , I told her that a while ago and she said wow that’s awesome Dad! I asked her why is that sweetheart? She replied “it’s much quicker and hotter than mums car”...

My ex wife owns a 2015 SS Commodore :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: sorry bro had to say it lol
Lol all good my brother

But my Walkie is far from a normal SS ;)

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classic when pissed or high, either way it’s fucken fantastic!!!
Prefer to Sweet Home Alabama and I always scream Freebird after any performer plays the more well known song.

I'm a big fan of street performers as my previous you tube playlist indicated and I think this is one of the best I've seen.

Hope you enjoy especially if your pissed and stoned!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Prefer to Sweet Home Alabama and I always scream Freebird after any performer plays the more well known song.

I'm a big fan of street performers as my previous you tube playlist indicated and I think this is one of the best I've seen.

Hope you enjoy especially if your pissed and stoned!

Correct on both counts mate, Rum & Coke lol NOT it’s Coke and anything alcoholic atm if ya know what I mean ;)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The stealth look, I am an assassin after all lol
Bahahaha..that you are..bahahaha.. Do you remember in Batman Begins The Tumbler’s ‘stealth mode’ ? That was such a great idea executed really well..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
These Aussie classic songs might not resonate with a few here on TK but I love em so I sharing them...

A bit soft for some I know but blame my older sister she drummed the deep stuff into me when all I wanted to listen to was Guns & Roses, Pearl Jam etc
That’s it..I’ve realised I’m soft!!

PS.. Iva Davies, lead singer of Ice House used to live around the road from me…Always unloading his surfboard off his car… My mate used to say yeah right.. But my sister had seen him too.. that mullet was easily recognisable anywhere..Later he confirmed that he lived in my area in an interview.. Shit I’d love to live around the road from him now he lives down south with a beautiful view of the beach..Prick

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me, my brother and a couple of his mates played an Electric Blue drinking game one Christmas Eve, swig of straight Jager every time Iva sings the words "Electric Blue" ..and that is a lot. I don't remember much from after the song had ended

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just a note on the band 1927.. They actually found their singer when he appeared on the segment Red Faces on Hey Hey it’s Saturday..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score

I Won't Back Down never gets old