Songs of Yesteryear

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even though it got voted as one of the cheesiest music videos that is one of Journeys best songs.

Anyway, it reminded myself of this classic Scorpions song.

I don't think it's that bad lol, it certainly ain't no "Dancing in the Street" but yeah it's a classic

Little bit hey, the chorus mostly

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What are some songs you enjoy from the past? By that, I mean before 2000.

This is an old favorite of mine. I remember whenever I had a party such as a 21st or a habour cruise aimed at young people etc... this song would usually be the final one!

I also remember when I was a young lad in primary school, they played this song during the end of year school concert and the older girls in year 6 had to dance to this song.

Bro the older I get the more I appreciate music from the good ole days, it’s like I’m stuck in a backwards time warp with the music I crave to listen to these days... watch this space dude!

P.s I’m lovin the songs all you golden oldies are putting up on this thread... Pure Gold fellas.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
This song resonates with me so much, I love this guy his music and lyrics sure do hit home in an honest, humble and truthful kinda way.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Classic when pissed or high, either way it’s fucken fantastic!!!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if this ones be posted.. I’ve Been Thinking About You by London Beat.. I remember being at uni and we were looking at music clips and the symbolism in them.. When I look back I should have said..the back drop was some cheap ass computer graphics that they thought looked cool, and that’s why they probably chose it.. The big question was why the cowgirl? It’s probably because they thought guys dig girls in cowgirl suits and imagined them ‘riding’ horses..or maybe cowboys.. That would’ve got the class going..! Lol! But regardless..I still think this song is great to listen too..

ps..what about the try hard white guy in old m@n sunglasses trying to look cool!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This song resonates with me so much, I love this guy his music and lyrics sure do hit home in an honest, humble and truthful kinda way.

Love this guys music..took a lot of his inspiration for song from his life..especially these two songs..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but I can't do the speed limit while listening to Black Betty lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Great beat my man!
I want to spray my beast black to call her black betty lol

She is white betty now.....she needs a tan lol

PS still laugh at this classic... amber lamps

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want to spray my beast black to call her black betty lol

She is white betty now.....she needs a tan lol
Bahahaha bahahaha.. but she has a black heart..like you!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bahahaha bahahaha.. but she has a black heart..like you!
Lol and she has an arse like a black girl... and loves to shake it like a black girl too

PS are we raysis now? Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol and she has an arse like a black girl... and loves to shake it like a black girl too

PS are we raysis now? Lol
Oops.. and she takes all your money too..but she does give you a nice ride..lol..

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't know about you guys but I can't do the speed limit while listening to Black Betty lol
Can just picture you now bro putting the pedal to the metal in the SS VROOOOOM lol