Reaction score
hey buddy I didnt make my posts to argue with you

there is no point because you dont know ****

*end of topic*

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
el magic said:
no one, NO ONE has more heart than Cizza. The guy puts his heart and soul into our club week in and week out when he plays with the knowledge that most fans don't like him, even though he's one of the nicest players around, ffs once the guy stopped me at the leagues club and proceeded to talk to me for about 5 mins about the photos with the team and whether i was happy with mine because he had organised most of it that time round, and was planning this up-coming one. Don't tell me some little hairy beast that's moving clubs for the 3rd time in as many years has more heart than him!
Couldnt have said it better myself. Up there with one of the best posts of the year. So much truth to it!

H

Haztrick

Quaid said:
hey buddy I didnt make my posts to argue with you

there is no point because you dont know ****

*end of topic*
Im not trying to argue, all Im saying is that you talked up Cizza so damn much and it came back and bit you on the arse.

I know how nice of a bloke Cizza is and how much heart he's got, im not trying to say otherwise. But you're calling Cleal a big hairy head high merchin and all that, when he tries as hard as Cizza does on the field.

Reaction score
A.A.D said:
Ben Czislowski is the guy who chased down a winger in PL? Th guy who was 1000000x better than he was last year, right Quaid? He didn't do so well in FG this year when given an opportunity, did he..

I know Cizza is awsome and has alot of heart, both of the blokes do.. Im glad to have them both at the club and the fact that Cleal asked for a deal worth absolute peanuts just because he wanted to play under guys like SBW and Mason, prooves he has alot of love for Rugby League and wants to make a name for himself.. And Im not disputing who is better or who is better with the fans or whatever.. Im just saying, both have alot of heart and god they run hard.
He's only played 1 FG game all year! We already know he's not the best player, so how's he meant to show a difference in 1 first grade game!?! especially when he knows how much he's going to be judged by everyone.

Yes you're not disputing who's better which is why you said Cleal had more heart than cizza :rolleyes:

TCB-BD

CBBD FTW!
Reaction score
I don't know about A.A.D... but I never said Cizza or Scissors did not have heart... I just said that Kane works 100% like Cizza.

Cizza to me is the most underrated player for the Bulldogs... I have been following him a little in PL this year and he has improved dramatically... he worked so hard in the off season to ensure he could be a bit fitter and more dynamic and he never stops trying...

Those of you who want to go and bag him, fine... it is your right and I can't stop you... but as was said, he is one of the players who gives their all... and it seems he is a supernice guy as well.

I am sure given time Cizza will be able to make the grade somewhere, I hope its here, but with our forward line, that will be tough...however I will be glad when he does, as he will show all just how much of a decent player on and off the field he is.

I hope and I think Kane might offer a similar prospect, and from the sounds of things in that he asked the club for the opportunity, you know he'll be trying to impress... :D :D

EDIT: I wrote in a previous post Kane may end up like Cizza, what I meant was that he will be unlucky and not be able to crack into the FG side and be stuck in PL, much as Cizza is now.

H

Haztrick

el magic said:
He's only played 1 FG game all year! We already know he's not the best player, so how's he meant to show a difference in 1 first grade game!?! especially when he knows how much he's going to be judged by everyone.

Yes you're not disputing who's better which is why you said Cleal had more heart than cizza :rolleyes:
The reasonI brought up his playing level was because of how much Quaid addors him and talks him up. PL is different to FG is all im trying to say to Quaid.. And from what I've seen this year from Cleal compared to Cizza last year/this year, Cleal is the better player.

H

Haztrick

Titanium Doggie said:
I don't know about A.A.D... but I never said Cizza or Scissors did not have heart... I just said that Kane works 100% like Cizza.
That's exactly what I was trying to say! lol

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
On current form, he is a waste of cap, but the recruitment people see soemthing in him, so...

I will go along with it :o

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
junior crusher is a great prospect, however he needs a good off season behind him which he will get from us, plus our coaching of forwards is sensational, i can't remeber us having a bad foward pack since before the eighties.

Bek

JC is my homeboy
Reaction score
Kane has been great for souths the past few weeks. Sad to see him go but i'd rather any played that leaves us go to the dogs and not to SCUM

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i have heard he is an ok player and offers a lot in defence, it will be interesting to see how he goes..

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Czislowski definitely gives it his all each game - and is definitely a diamond bloke off-field too - but unfortunately that's just not enough these days - and he seems destined to be one of those players that can never make the step up from PL to FG. At least not @ the Dogs,

By all reports, Cleal is a real trier too - and let's not make this into some Cleal v Scissors contest - let's just judge either player in their own right!

Czislowski is as yet unsigned for 2007 - and would seem to be pusshing it uphill to get himself a new contract here - but I quite honestly wish him nothing but the best, wherever he ends up after 2006!

Whereas Cleal IS definitely here for 2007, so let's all just throw our support behind him for that, eh??!

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe we can make cizza and cleal fight to the death bloodsport style... winner gets a spot in PL :P ???

Status
Not open for further replies.