Son of Crusher Joins the 'Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
I was just watching the channel 10 sports report and they said he has signed with the Bulldogs. It's not on the doggies website yet so I'm just wondering if it's been confirmed?

Source: www.bulldogs.com.au

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs have signed up Kane Cleal for two years.

Cleal, the son of former Australian representative Noel 'Crusher' Cleal, is currently with the Rabbitohs after spending 2004 and 2005 at the Sea Eagles.

Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes commented, "Kane will add to our depth in the forwards and with a good off-season of training at the Club I think we will see the best of him in 2007."

EDIT: *confirmed*

Last edited by a moderator:

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Dogs sign Kane Cleal

Just announceed on 10 news that he has signed with the doggies

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kane Cleal to the Dogs?

Did we buy this guy, I thought I heard it a few mins ago? Any goodm what position is he? I might be wrong about it

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Oh yuck. No way. I can't believe we wasted money on him we could use on O'Meley

H

Haztrick

I dont want him. He has prooven a failure. He runs damn hard and has alot of heart, so Im hoping he goes well and learns from players like Mason, O'Meley and Williams, but...

Have fun in Jersey Flegg, Cleal.. You won't be seeing FG unless you improove 100000%

S.S.T.I.D

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think he'll be a good signing for your team. I was really hoping we would keep him. If you get the chance get a look at some of our games before the season is over and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. He's as raw as hell, but that might not be such a bad thing in a pack like yours and I'm sure he would of only cost 55-75K.

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kane Cleal is 22 and usually plays second row... he may turn out to be a good signing (depth-wise), but it is a little worrying that he couldn't make it at either Manly or Souths

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
If he cost a cent of 55k I'm going hunting for someones blood!

H

Haztrick

I would love for him to come good and play well.. But he has failed so many time before..

S.S.T.I.D

Waterboy
Reaction score
A.A.D said:
I would love for him to come good and play well.. But he has failed so many time before..
He's been tremendous for us the last few weeks. The reason he hasn't played much first grade is because he got injured within three weeks of signing and missed quite a bit of footy. He'll have a tough time cracking it for a spot on your bench, but he's a lot better than Czislowski I'll tell you that.

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
S.S.T.I.D said:
He's been tremendous for us the last few weeks. The reason he hasn't played much first grade is because he got injured within three weeks of signing and missed quite a bit of footy. He'll have a tough time cracking it for a spot on your bench, but he's a lot better than Czislowski I'll tell you that.

he will fit in just well then

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i think next year's starting pack is set, and the Dogs have the likes of C. Armit, Hickey, Morrin, N. Armit etc. on the bench... hopefully, Cleal can develop at the Dogs and step in when there are rep commitments or injuries

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
He has agreed to terms, not officially signede yet. Should be confirmed tomorrow.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
S.S.T.I.D said:
He's been tremendous for us the last few weeks..
I had not seen much of him. (I heard a few weeks ago he may be coming to the dogs.)
So I watched the Souths / Raiders game. He made a definate impact when he came on!
With some training under the dogs pack, he could be a handy cheap pick up if its true!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing more then depth. Has a bad history at the judiciary but i think can be trained into a really awesome strike power underneath our coaching staff and also being around Mason, Ryan and Shrek will really help his game.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes the fat long haired blond?(Thats spelt right btw its Blond for a guy Blonde for a girl:grinning:) With a Tat on his back?

Status
Not open for further replies.