Not open for further replies.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^ we could have a 2005 all over again, back then even csizlowski got a spot

A

atomic_crimson

MzB_90 said:
I was just watching the channel 10 sports report and they said he has signed with the Bulldogs. It's not on the doggies website yet so I'm just wondering if it's been confirmed?

Source: www.bulldogs.com.au

The Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs have signed up Kane Cleal for two years.

Cleal, the son of former Australian representative Noel 'Crusher' Cleal, is currently with the Rabbitohs after spending 2004 and 2005 at the Sea Eagles.

Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes commented, "Kane will add to our depth in the forwards and with a good off-season of training at the Club I think we will see the best of him in 2007."

EDIT: *confirmed*

what a ****ing WASTE!!!!!! if im proven wrong so be it! but they guy could barely get a start at SOUTHS!

Nate

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MzB_90 said:
Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes commented, "Kane will add to our depth in the forwards and with a good off-season of training at the Club I think we will see the best of him in 2007."
I didn't really want us to sign him either, but if Folkes thinks we can make something of him then bring him on I say. Welcome to the Dogs.

masters

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Now that he joined the dogs he will become a rep player soon.

doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
Biggest waste of money and time. The dogs have good young forwards, I really dont understand why and for 2 yrs. Big Mistake. Everytime i have seen him play he has ended up in a fight!

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waste of fuken money, We could have used it to top up some current players contracts.

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i find it very satisfying if we get guys like walker, cleal etc and kick their butts into order and if any club can do it - WE CAN

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Sure it seems a waste, but the key point Folkes made was the off season at the Dogs. Kane wouldn't be able to ask for a great deal after doing nothing with souths so don't worry, he won't be taking to much money out of the coffers.
He knows that if there was a club that would make a footballer out of him it would be the Bulldogs. Hard work , hard work and on your off day some hard work. That is what he has in front of him. Good luck at the club Kane .

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he should pay the club for the priveledge of doing off season with the dogs

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
Grimaldi said:
id take walker to be honest

has what we lack

PACE 2 BURN
i dont think well sign him. he wants a permanent spot and bulldogs cant offer him that. if he comes to the dogs then he will be playing premier league and will only get a run through origin, injuries, etc. our 1 through to five is set for next year.
1 patten
2 elmasri
3 millard/emelio
4 tonga
5 utai

H

Haztrick

All ths talk on the radio and stuff about 'Dogs getting Chris Walker.. He is a center, is he not? We've signed Daryl Millard for next season to take over the vacant center spot.. If we get Walker, one of them has to go to PL and I have a feeling t would be Millard. I would rather Millard than Walker.

H

Haztrick

^^ All the radio stations have been saying Chris Walker is supossedly suposse to be signing with us, perhaps it's him? Meh..

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
if its true maybe he might finish the year at the dogs for match payments. can play wing until utai caomes back

H

Haztrick

^ lol, Utai comes back next week dude..

Although yes, if we do sign him, he could play the remainder of the season in center.. Wouldn;t be too bad IMO.. But it would be disloyal to Emilio if we end up winning the GF and Walker is there on GF day..

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris Walker is not a centre, he is a winger & an average one at that. If he comes to club he will give us a bit of depth and pace to burn but really I can't see him fitting into out top 17 each week.

Aaron

Utai Slam
Reaction score
A.A.D said:
^ lol, Utai comes back next week dude..

Although yes, if we do sign him, he could play the remainder of the season in center.. Wouldn;t be too bad IMO.. But it would be disloyal to Emilio if we end up winning the GF and Walker is there on GF day..
Utai is back in Round 24 against the Broncos.

DoGz Of WaR

Reaction score
i hope he does a justin hodges if he comes and turns his form back to his early days

Status
Not open for further replies.