Rumour Something is brewing

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who is the young lad being managed by our defensive coaches son?

GTOWN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Jayden Nikorima was sacked from the cap cheats... can play hooker I think as well?

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only for one year, which is interesting, especially for a rep level player. The Rugby World Cup is 2023, maybe he's heading back to union.

The really interesting item was about Josh Simm, he played impressively in the St Helens games I watched (he's currently on loan to Leigh), plays centre and he's only 20. Get Thommo working the phone.

Go Dogs
I support St Helens and watch superleague, he certainly isnt ready for Nrl yet, cant makes St Helens first team

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently he has lots of niggling injury issues that are hindering him. Could be false but that's what I heard
Would make sense why he isn’t even considered a bench spot. I would take him and he would instantly improve our pack. We could send Napa to the cowboys (replacement for McGuire). It’s a win win for both sides haha.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
either confide or shut the f*+# up!
D/w cuz I got this. Give me till the weekend, I have some follow up questions before I reveal what alchemist is hinting at, so as to not give bad oil.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You funny trolling fuk [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Will release what I know when I can get an update.

Haven't got an update from my insider in a while. He thinks I hit on his girl and took his coffee card with a free coffee.
I didnt, just complimented her a lot. Sexy Afghan girl. Just need to clear the air with him.