Rumour Something is brewing

bulamakdoggy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
And it isn't my coffee...

No intention to piss anyone off with no extra info...But many things happening in the background especially today. Barrett isn't sitting there twiddling his thumbs.

Look at my track record i've said it before. Foran called 6 months early, Deitz to play firstgrade I called it well before with the news.

If and when I can, will add more.
Pm me Nashio

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score

No intention to piss anyone off with no extra info...But many things happening in the background especially today. Barrett isn't sitting there twiddling his thumbs.

Look at my track record i've said it before. Foran called 6 months early, Deitz to play firstgrade I called it well before with the news.

Pm please

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Then make a call. Completely useless thread

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We signed Lavazza coffee

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s many things happening at all clubs

What’s the point of creating a thread with no substance behind it.

Anyone that has followed this team a little closely knows we have a bunch of reserve grade players who are coming off contract and won’t be re-signed.

We’ve been active in the player market missing out in some key targets Leniu and Piakura but I’m sure there’s gonna be a host of other targets
Piakura hasn't made decision yet.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Is it regarding signings or players being dropped Or players being moved on?