Solutions Mr GOULD

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We keep saying certain player are needed to strengthen the team, the problem is we keep failing to fix the prime problems, PROPS.
Solutions Mr Gould are Haas & Tino, even if it meant we fork out 2.5 million dollars from the cap plus TPAs...
Make it happen !
A clean out of the surplus from this and next year's rosters will ensure it does happen, only then all pieces of the puzzle will fall in place !
We do need to improve the spine but let me tell you, without props taking us forward we would still struggle even if we the best spine in the game...Must I remind you strong forward packs were always the foundation of the The Bulldogs success, always !

Last edited:

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No doubt he’s targeting the two best props in the game, but it’s not as simple as money albeit it’s a big part of it… Gus will buy some beef, he’s smart enough though not to waste it on stupid signings, there’s literally no one available for 24 - In 25 contracts open up & thats the year I think he opens the cheque book.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No doubt he’s targeting the two best props in the game, but it’s not as simple as money albeit it’s a big part of it… Gus will buy some beef, he’s smart enough though not to waste it on stupid signings, there’s literally no one available for 24 - In 25 contracts open up & thats the year I think he opens the cheque book.
It's never easy attracting marquee players but I've always believed in where there's a will there's a way,
According to Gus we do have big space in the cap for 2024 ( Tino ), even bigger for 2025 ( Haas ).
Gus is one of the most persuasive people in the game if not the most, I am hoping that he uses his persuasive powers to lure them over...Oh, also the almighty dollar :laughing:

Last edited:

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We keep saying certain player are needed to strengthen the team, the problem is we keep failing to fix the prime problems, PROPS.
Solutions Mr Gould are Haas & Tino, even if it meant we fork out 2.5 million dollars from the cap plus TPAs...
Make it happen !
A clean out of the surplus from this and next year's rosters will ensure it does happen, only then all pieces of the puzzle will fall in place !
We do need to improve the spine but let me tell you, without props taking us forward we would still struggle even if we the best spine in the game...Must I remind you strong forward packs were always the foundation of the The Bulldogs success, always !
Gu would have expected better, last six games all 40+ CC has lost the players confidence to come up with a defence that's works but then again missing tackles on the line is that all effort related or positioning of a defensive structure ???

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gu would have expected better, last six games all 40+ CC has lost the players confidence to come up with a defence that's works but then again missing tackles on the line is that all effort related or positioning of a defensive structure ???
It would be very harsh to judge any coach under the circumstances, injuries and now illness have devastated the team.
They need our support not our criticism !

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be very harsh to judge any coach under the circumstances, injuries and now illness have devastated the team.
They need our support not our criticism !
No not criticism questions from frustration hence my ???? At end of post

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make it happen !
In what world do you think Gus doesn’t know we need middle forwards ???

Do you honestly believe one of the most successful coaches and administrators in rugby league history is watching us this year and thinking that our middles are killing it ???

Fuckin hell mate. Of course we need middles. But you can’t just sign em if they are not available

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea cause gus has been on fire lately. Letting go our best option as a fb with nothing but rubbish out there as replacements is smart business. They talk about a rebuild and use of juniors when they got rid of one of our best. I bet he didn’t even sign for massive money at the dolphins and will be playing Centre a position he doesn’t really like. Goes to show the club is run bull dickheads