Solutions Mr GOULD

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tino and Haas are complete longshots.. You could probably get all of Lindsay Smith, Zac Hosking and Tom Hazelton for half of what it would cost to get Tino or Haas..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Tino and Haas are complete longshots.. You could probably get all of Lindsay Smith, Zac Hosking and Tom Hazelton for half of what it would cost to get Tino or Haas..
I'm still holding on hope for Tommy. I know he's a family friend of Gus' but he was getting excited when the big fella was making hit ups today

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm still holding on hope for Tommy. I know he's a family friend of Gus' but he was getting excited when the big fella was making hit ups today
Oh really? Didn't know that.. He's been your boy for ages.. He'd be a good cheaper signing that I think would go to another level with more minutes and responsibility

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh really? Didn't know that.. He's been your boy for ages.. He'd be a good cheaper signing that I think would go to another level with more minutes and responsibility
Yeah I think so, ideally I'd prefer him as a bench impact player. But if starting him is what it takes to poach him I'd do it.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In what world do you think Gus doesn’t know we need middle forwards ???

Do you honestly believe one of the most successful coaches and administrators in rugby league history is watching us this year and thinking that our middles are killing it ???

Fuckin hell mate. Of course we need middles. But you can’t just sign em if they are not available
I am an advocate of Gus, I also trust believe he is doing his best for the betterment of our club.
Tino has activated the clause that makes him a free agent for 2024.
Haas can on the 1st of November sign for 2025.
Where there's a will there's a way !!!
My question to you, where is it wrong of me posting words of encouragement in the hope someone out there is reading ?

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
In time
we hope to get stronger from within
buying player all it does is keep us afloat

patience is needed
its a long road back

Reactions: ATT

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'll add another one to my list, for future reference. Works hard and puts up solid numbers
Screenshot_2023-07-23-21-48-33-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I don't know much about him but I'll keep an eye out. You're good at scouting talent in the lower grades coming through..
He's a panthers junior too haha so you know Ciro and others will know about him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's pretty quick for a lock..
Yep nice vision. His brother is Nihwai Puru the gun young half Sharks stole off panthers. He's a free to negotiate Nov 1st. Would like us to sign both of them. Nihwai is still raw, but would be great to have in reserve grade over current options

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Seems a bit small. We already have that in Topine and Edwards
Depends if they stay I guess.
This guy has better ball skills though better for 13 for us.

I love Topine and his passion for the club, but I've now accepted he's gone. If he can't get picked over coaches pet Okunbur then I have to let go. As for Morrin he will always be a bench impact player, just needs the right system.