So... what are you going to spend your $160 million on?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
160 mil you don't really a 100 properties(and all the hassles of tenants etc)and the rental income..not sure I'd bother with the hassles. Though I know they appreciate so maybe I'd do 5 or 10 mills worth not fussed immediately to do so though.

Interest rates are on the up so investment rates would be too..probably right now could easily get 7%(of course get a reputable planner to source the best options)
So after i "blow" 10mil on a couple of nice pads maybe one on either side of the country and around 500 grand on 2 or 3 I've always wanted one of these cars..oh yeh and a big boat another 500 or up to a mill I guess.

That would leave around 150 mil left..that's 10.5 mil interest p.a at 7%, then take off even 40% tax its still 6.5mil net per annum or weekly 125 grand walking around money...Get in :hearteyes:
Yep, I wouldn't go too hard on property, the interest you'll get alone from the banks on $150m will keep you and your whole family rich for ever.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i be telling my employer that i will now be working 4 days a week as a casual, or be a fill in rover at different plants when needed, and buy a small ocean front unit on the gold coast for the days im not working

the charities i would support is one that does cochlear hearing implants for young kids, and making limbs for kids
and homeless charity in my town

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A high class polywaffle. Just kidding am i. Hugh Dogmonster Heffner 2nd.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
buy property, go on a long overseas trip and probs build a few animal shelters to keep strays off the streets

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Donate a bunch to charity, buy the family some houses, buy a couple of buildings for investment, then put the rest aside and forget it exists. Getting that much money with no management plan is dangerous so most of it I wouldn't touch for a long time.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a nice lot of land somewhere. Somewhere away from Sydney but not too far. I'm thinking... Southern Highlands, like Mittagong. Yes a nice big lot of land, perhaps 5 acres. That's where my mansion will go up. The mansion will be fully equipped with a marble staircase, 7 bed rooms, cinema room, swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, and games room complete with 100 inch tv, arcade machines, pinball machines, bar, table tennis table, billiards table, and a round table (for card games).

There will also be an underground garage only accessible by retina scan which will be filled with all my favorite cars.

In addition, there will be a secret second level underground also filled with all my favorite cars (in case anything happens to the first level).

The front yard will have an army of loyal German Shepherds guarding the fortress from humans.
Ok now that I have satisfied my immediate requests (which I'll value at $10,000,000, this is what happens with the rest:

$10,000,000 to be spent on property which will be invested. Probably either 6-7 houses in Sydney, or 2 apartment complexes that house between 4-6 apartments each
$10,000,000 to be spent on immediate aid which go to those most needy in Asia and Africa
$10,000,000 to start up a charity and make sound business investments to keep money coming in to fund the charity
$20,000,000 to go to family and friends prioritised by those who need it most
$10,000,000 buy a small uninhabited island somewhere and attempt to turn it into a resort, kind of like what they did to Hayman Island.

Rest can be saved for a rainy day.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Set myself up so I don't have to worry about financial stress and can just enjoy life. Ensure that others around me (including family and those who have supported me during the hard times) are also looked after.

Buy a several million dollar superyacht to enjoy, and a few nice cars, and houses.

Put the rest away to earn interest and literally live off the interest.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’d just spend my time doing a lot of sports tourism so base holidays around events. Go to the World Cup final, see F1 in Monaco, see the Wimbledon final go to a Super Bowl but then things like see the northern light trane to climb to Everest base camp eat in the best 3 star Michellan restaurant in Japan, see the lava fields go to Antartica get a pass to go to North Korea ect ect ect

Last edited:

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Actually, how much would it cost to buy the Bulldogs? Lol
Always been very curious about this. If someone realistically wanted to purchase the bulldogs, it would be interesting to see how they would go about it and how much it would take.

I'd expect the club to have a true value of about 25 million, but expect it would take 30-35m to buy it.

Broncos and Roosters would be valued the most.