So... what are you going to spend your $160 million on?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a nice lot of land somewhere. Somewhere away from Sydney but not too far. I'm thinking... Southern Highlands, like Mittagong. Yes a nice big lot of land, perhaps 5 acres. That's where my mansion will go up. The mansion will be fully equipped with a marble staircase, 7 bed rooms, cinema room, swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, and games room complete with 100 inch tv, arcade machines, pinball machines, bar, table tennis table, billiards table, and a round table (for card games).

There will also be an underground garage only accessible by retina scan which will be filled with all my favorite cars.

In addition, there will be a secret second level underground also filled with all my favorite cars (in case anything happens to the first level).

The front yard will have an army of loyal German Shepherds guarding the fortress from humans.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Not tell anyone straight away go to a good lawyer and financial planner and discuss a way to manage it. I wouldn’t buy anything too flashy and I don’t really care about the beach so would probably stay in the inner west would definitely invest in real estate buying up small 12 tenant red brick apartments around the south west - 12 solid rental streams a week will set up future generations. car would probably be a nice but sensible one and probably definitely have an old American muscle car as a weekend fun thing. Friends and family are hard because that’s where jealousy comes in and I mean both ways. I would definitely pay of my mums house for her but my sister would destroy herself with any sort of massive money so I would have to control what she spends wouldn’t give it to sister in law because whilst they do work very hard and have three kids and do struggle sometimes with the workload they are going very well and can stay on that path (because they are the first to tell you they are going well financially) friends unless it was a health issue No as well because they are all doing pretty good themselves. I just would say oh I won a bit of money but it’s rude to ask so don’t. I would treat myself and loved ones to nice holidays overseas ect I would want to stay working but I dont know what doing

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
160 mil you don't really a 100 properties(and all the hassles of tenants etc)and the rental income..not sure I'd bother with the hassles. Though I know they appreciate so maybe I'd do 5 or 10 mills worth not fussed immediately to do so though.

Interest rates are on the up so investment rates would be too..probably right now could easily get 7%(of course get a reputable planner to source the best options)
So after i "blow" 10mil on a couple of nice pads maybe one on either side of the country and around 500 grand on 2 or 3 I've always wanted one of these cars..oh yeh and a big boat another 500 or up to a mill I guess.

That would leave around 150 mil left..that's 10.5 mil interest p.a at 7%, then take off even 40% tax its still 6.5mil net per annum or weekly 125 grand walking around money...Get in :hearteyes:

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not tell anyone straight away go to a good lawyer and financial planner and discuss a way to manage it. I wouldn’t buy anything too flashy and I don’t really care about the beach so would probably stay in the inner west would definitely invest in real estate buying up small 12 tenant red brick apartments around the south west - 12 solid rental streams a week will set up future generations. car would probably be a nice but sensible one and probably definitely have an old American muscle car as a weekend fun thing. Friends and family are hard because that’s where jealousy comes in and I mean both ways. I would definitely pay of my mums house for her but my sister would destroy herself with any sort of massive money so I would have to control what she spends wouldn’t give it to sister in law because whilst they do work very hard and have three kids and do struggle sometimes with the workload they are going very well and can stay on that path (because they are the first to tell you they are going well financially) friends unless it was a health issue No as well because they are all doing pretty good themselves. I just would say oh I won a bit of money but it’s rude to ask so don’t. I would treat myself and loved ones to nice holidays overseas ect I would want to stay working but I dont know what doing
WTF is wrong with you? 160 million and you'll keep working! you will need every ounce of your spare time to manage the money!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ill set up my kids for life first then I would help family and friends first by opening an account where all their payments and bills are deducted from.

Then I'd open my own charity called Soldier of Christ and actually manage it so the needy actually benefit from it.

Then I'll buy 7 lambos, 1 for each day of the week lol

PS I'd still keep my beast but I'll turn it into a 2 door instead if 4 and will aim to have 2000HP but keep it street legal with bribes lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Actually, how much would it cost to buy the Bulldogs? Lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not telling anybody would be the first thing.

Although i guess i'd have to find some excuse to tell my business partner why i'm all of a sudden giving him my shares for nothing and wishing him all the best as i'm never seen again.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im going to buy a local maccas and set it to a Rodzilla and friends only maccas

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw how do people with so many cars avoid having the batteries dying all the time