News So this is what we get up to... instead of training.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we continue playing the way we do we will struggle to have any sponsors...

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we still planting trees at least???

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Players are paid to do these things under the club sanctioned 3rd party payment allowance/cap. It's the same thing as players making appearances at the leagues club bistro on Tuesdays or Josh Jackson and Rhyse Martin drawing the Kia promotion winner at the leagues club a few weeks back

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah Nadal, Federer, Djokovic etc do the same for Kia at the Australian open , prob took up an hour of the players week ffs. Another great thread
They wouldve been there all day, makeup, lighting, re-doing their car noises.

And also Nadal Federer and Djokovic aren't disappointing their fans.

Just seems like a slap in the face watching our team make dumb car noises instead of training or feeling shit .

I'd much rather see them buying anti depressants and washing it down with a bottle of wine than watch this shit .

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s a hard comment to make

How do we know the training and extras haven’t been done and these are the boys just mucking around in their down time?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s a hard comment to make

How do we know the training and extras haven’t been done and these are the boys just mucking around in their down time?
They just don't care about winning, football is just a means to an end for them

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol Season on the line? We are fucking done mate

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How dare they!

At this point I wouldn't blame them for hitting the needle or even taking ice. At least then they'd have some more mongrel in em!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The players, coaching staff, and front office staff should not only do this, but they should all be available 24/7 to blow anyone willing to pay actual money to put their logo on the current Bulldogs jersey..... never has our jersey, or very many other footy jerseys been worth so little as ours right now.

It's really the very least they could do for Kia, and no amount of training is going to make our current squad not be shit, so no real down side.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Man those bloopers were painful to watch. I really hate KIA, what a shit car brand.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Man those bloopers were painful to watch. I really hate KIA, what a shit car brand.
I think the plan was. Other players would be made to watch that video over and over if they don't win this weekend. I think it's a good plan.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kia has invested a large sum of money into the club. Its not unreasonable for them to try and get some publicity.
Its always part of sponsoring a sports team. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. However, I do think it could have been done better.