So It's Been Almost A Week....

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Since last Friday's loss and I'm still not over it. It still hurts just as much and I haven't posted on here since. The pain on FRiday that I felt hasn't eased since. It hurts even more considering just how hard the boys played and the spirit/physicality they played with. I wasn't in the mood to read any sack General for Nick Taylor threads or for any Pee Wee Moke for captain/coach threads. I haven't read any articles or watched anything or talked to anyone about our loss or this weeks GF.

I know we had an amazing year. I know it was an amazing turnaround and know we'll still be in great shape next year. But we still had an amazing and rare chance to win it all this year and probably until after the GF I won't feel anything but pissed off that we couldn't win it all. It won't hurt any less if Parra lose because either way we're not premiers and we easily could have been and we could have made a little history along the way.

Call it me needing to HTFU or whatever but that's the way I still feel at the moment. Anyone feel the same?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
were you at the game ben? if u were i did not see you :(

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:( Me too, Ben.

And what makes it worse is I'm going to the GF with my cousin...

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben, I have eased my pain by banning more people than usual

But it still hurts

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep know what your feeling.

I have purposely avoided all the sport sections in the newspapers, switch the radio when the sports report comes on etc.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Me too, I havn't loaded the Foxports website since. I used to check it out 10 times a day :(

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Me too, I havn't loaded the Foxports website since. I used to check it out 10 times a day :(
x 2. I used to spend half my day on it, but now Im not game to bring it up as I will be blinded by Parramatta articles.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Trying living near parra =( I still wear my doggies gear proudly to gym which is smack bang right in parra! Anyone says anything to me - I just remind them 23yrs...

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Cheer up buttercups! :grinning:

Can't win every game in every finals series we play. Be happy with how far we made it.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trying living near parra =( I still wear my doggies gear proudly to gym which is smack bang right in parra! Anyone says anything to me - I just remind them 23yrs...
I hear ya. I live in that district and its murder. All the people wearing brand spanking new parra jerseys. I just want to throw dirt at them..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
were you at the game ben? if u were i did not see you :(
Serious Bobii? We have to organise these things better, I was there in the sixth row but it was a mission to see or try and talk to anyone at the game. Next time buddy.

On ya Rach, that's the way!

I would say it was nice to finally meet you on Friday but tbh I was kind of disappointed you were only really awesome, not super awesome. :p

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
I was shattered last weekend, but looking back at it now, I'm proud at how far the team has come in such a short time. I never thought we'd finish in the top 8 let alone top 4. I'm already looking forward to a bigger and better 2010.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
This was only ever gonna be a rebuilding year people, and what better way to do it...

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Serious Bobii? We have to organise these things better, I was there in the sixth row but it was a mission to see or try and talk to anyone at the game. Next time buddy.
.... laaame,i was sitting there, then moved to row 3 or 4 lol

S

Snake Jailbird

Since last Friday's loss and I'm still not over it. It still hurts just as much and I haven't posted on here since. The pain on FRiday that I felt hasn't eased since. It hurts even more considering just how hard the boys played and the spirit/physicality they played with. I wasn't in the mood to read any sack General for Nick Taylor threads or for any Pee Wee Moke for captain/coach threads. I haven't read any articles or watched anything or talked to anyone about our loss or this weeks GF.

I know we had an amazing year. I know it was an amazing turnaround and know we'll still be in great shape next year. But we still had an amazing and rare chance to win it all this year and probably until after the GF I won't feel anything but pissed off that we couldn't win it all. It won't hurt any less if Parra lose because either way we're not premiers and we easily could have been and we could have made a little history along the way.

Call it me needing to HTFU or whatever but that's the way I still feel at the moment. Anyone feel the same?
Harden up boy

As the stain merge fans say there is always next year

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
Take a shot of whiskey and HTFU, SheJohn Ben.

By the way, you may be on to something with Peewee for captain- I'll try to get hold of Huz before the next Bulldogs Bunker is released.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think what makes it worse, for me anyway, is that we lost to a team who IMO didnt deserve to be in the finals in the first place. A team that throughout the regular season pretty much lost as many games as they won.
If we lost to a team like Melbourne I probably wouldnt feel as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.