SMH: Why Jamal Idris really left the BUlldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought he went up there for a kids show or something? What happened to that?

Anyway good luck to him. I look forward to our boys exposing his defense!

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
In the interest of balance I'm sure we'll find out why Pritchard left the panthers in tomorrow's smh

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So some mug abuses him at parra whom was a parra supporter so he decided to leave the bulldogs??? Wtf is he really that dumb, i thought he just looked dumb.
good riddance
i hope lafai and jacko tear u a new kne this week and reynolds doesnt throw them any hospital passes!!!
Then he goes to the Gold Coast where there are no racists. Then he goes to Penrith where there are no racists. Lmfao, what a dope. Penrith is one of the biggest redneck strongholds in Sydney.

Bullshit excuses if you ask me. Not surprisingly he turned to shit when he left us, just like many before and after him. He's played so e good footy for Penrith but still hasn't reached the hits he did as a dog. Didn't he play for NSW while a dog?

All Lafai has to do is run at him and step. Idris is so slow off the mark. Jacko similar. He is pretty agile for a forward.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thinking more about Lafai v Titris (great name) and it's like Adonis v Jabba the Hutt (maybe that's why Gould likes him?)

Lafai has one of the best physiques in the comp (no homo) and maybe the best of any centre, while Titris still has the puppy fat he was meant to lose years ago.

Then again, it's not about looks but ability. Hopefully Lafai shows him why he's now playing for the Panfas.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of sh1t... I actually emailed the editor and told him to check his facts because I have solid information to the contrary...

He was told that he is wanted, and was told that he will be offered a new contract... At the time we were trying to balance our books as we had few players off contract and few coming off the year after and wanted to fit all under the cap... He tried to hold the club to a ransom, and always thought that he was the big guy on campus..

He was an alcoholic phuck, and was reprimanded few times for showing up drunk to training and even missing training... He was put in fat camp to lose weight and ended up putting some on Instead...

It was a lock of the horns between him and Greenburg, and basically Todd refused to be blackmailed, he told Jamal in a meeting once that before worrying about his forthcoming contract he should worry about his welfare and alcohol intake.

Jamal, basically told Greenburg I was offered this by the Tits and unless you match it, I am walking out... Greenburg said good luck, (not exact words)...

And the thing in Parra, Idris was drunk out of his head, and wanted to start a fight, but the other guys walked away, (they were bulldog supporters)....

It was after a heavy loss and they saw him drinking and being a tool, so they walked up to him and told him that his and the teams performance have been abysmal and instead of drinking maybe he should be training, then he wanted to fight them, they laughed at him and walked away..

What a bullsh1t ****ing story... The media just write sh1t and people believe it...I emailed all this to the editor and asked him to retract his story.

**** I hope we smash them on the weekend...
How do you know such intimate details about the club? Didn't you say you were a sponsor? Unless you're a major one, I don't see how you'd be privy to this sort of info.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree the article is pointless and maybe bs too...I was only disagreeing with assassins insinuation its an attempt to derail us. Sick of hearing every article is some supposed conspiracy against the dogs. Its paranoid garbage.
+1

I agree the timing is sus, but also not really when you consider that Penrith are the NRL fairy tale this year and Idris had some personal issues only a month or so ago which saw the club let him take some time off.

On the conspiracist angle though, they didn't have to write a story that relates to the Bulldogs. Why not, "why Jamal left the Tits". Because it reminded him too much of his moobs?

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
Idris on NRL.com
"I left Bulldogs in 2011 they weren't even my last club. But Bulldogs fans, I don't know, the wounds must still be fresh because they have trouble letting things go. Just ask Sonny Bill about that"

Here's news for you fatty, we are better off without you. We have a pair of centres now who can actually read and defend against a decoy play and don't go drinking themselves stupid and punch on with teammates in pub carparks. Someone should tell this guy they haven't done anything yet. The premiership hasn't been won so keep it in your pants. It's not like he hasn't been in a team who overachieved to make the prelim final before, he was there when our wheels fell off in 09.

The more I hear from Panthers players the more it feels like they are starting to believe their own hype and the myth that they'll simply keep winning.

Bring on Saturday.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Idris on NRL.com
"I left Bulldogs in 2011 they weren't even my last club. But Bulldogs fans, I don't know, the wounds must still be fresh because they have trouble letting things go. Just ask Sonny Bill about that"

Here's news for you fatty, we are better off without you. We have a pair of centres now who can actually read and defend against a decoy play and don't go drinking themselves stupid and punch on with teammates in pub carparks. Someone should tell this guy they haven't done anything yet. The premiership hasn't been won so keep it in your pants. It's not like he hasn't been in a team who overachieved to make the prelim final before, he was there when our wheels fell off in 09.

The more I hear from Panthers players the more it feels like they are starting to believe their own hype and the myth that they'll simply keep winning.

Bring on Saturday.
I'm with ya brother.

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hating this dip-shit lately. Called Des a shady character on NRL 360 lol.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone knows why he left... the club didn't want a fat piece of crap putting on our jersey anymore. Simple and plain. He's just lucky that Gus saved him from the NRL graveyard that is the Titans.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm hating this dip-shit lately. Called Des a shady character on NRL 360 lol.
He knows nothing about hasler.

Idris left in 2011. Hasler came in 2012.

And lastly idris has become a cocky pr1ck lately. I hope panthers get hammered.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He knows nothing about hasler.

Idris left in 2011. Hasler came in 2012.

And lastly idris has become a cocky pr1ck lately. I hope panthers get hammered.
Bitch tits is setting himself up for a fall.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is definitely an air of arrogance surrounding the panthers. I don't like the constant media interviews and the smug photos in them.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is definitely an air of arrogance surrounding the panthers. I don't like the constant media interviews and the smug photos in them.
It's going to make the win all that more special, or the loss all that more painful.
Just bloody hurry up game day

N

Natboy

I hate Penrith trying to play the poor little underdogs. They have bought 10 times the amount of players we have in recent years.
It's not like they bought unknown Holden cup players, they bought players that were killing it at their clubs like Segeyaro, peachey, whare, premiership winners like coward and Manu, another rep in Wallace & just happened to get Jamal who Gould raves about every time he commentates him because he was stressed out.
**** Gus and his victim games in the media. I want to smash Penrith so badly on Saturday night

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Jamal's form up to him leaving was just poor compared against his abilities. I can still remember all of us saying "stop talking about what your going to do and just do it already"! I never cared he left and still don't as he will never reach his potential as he thinks he already has. Got no time for cocky, useless and lazy players......give me half a Graham for 10 Idris's any day of the week mate. I assume to dogs management felt the same at the time. I also remember something to do with homesick unless I'm confusing all these players now and then went to Penrith???? He can get Fk'ed for all I care, pin this article up with the rest in the dressing rooms for this Saturday...keep the motivation coming you idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.