Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Blah blah blah more media bullshit trying to derail us.
Disagree. I dont care idris is gone but how is it an attempt to derail us. Who is going to give a stuff about why an ex player left? Why would it make any difference ? Its just an article about idris. A lot of ppl here would love the show doomsday preppers. They also paranoid conspiracy theorists. The world isnt really out to get us guys.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I swear I forgot about him until this thread lol

Don't love or hate him, he is just another opposition player.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Disagree. I dont care idris is gone but how is it an attempt to derail us. Who is going to give a stuff about why an ex player left? Why would it make any difference ? Its just an article about idris. A lot of ppl here would love the show doomsday preppers. They also paranoid conspiracy theorists. The world isnt really out to get us guys.
He left how many years ago? Why print a bullshit article basically saying we kicked him out the week we play the Panthers in the Prelim Final?

You call us conspiracy theorists, we call you sheep.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because it's a BS article based on a BS story... (read post #65)... it's designed to entice the Idris and the Panthers...

If they are going to print, why not the real story

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What up with today with everyone trying to be a professional victim? "I've had a harder life then you!" "No I'm more oppressed!"

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look guys I have known Jamal and his family quite well for the last 20 or so years and I can tell you that there are always two sides to any story. As a young kid growing up in Sydney's western suburbs (Chester Hill to be exact) he was just a normal kid who excelled at just about any sport he put his mind to ( as did his brother Isaac who played some lower grade for the Dogs)and yes he could at times be a handful, but at heart he was polite and mixed well with my two sons who are also in their early twenties. He moved back up to Forster where we now live to be close to his Grandma after leaving Primary school and to attend the earlier years of high school. Now like any normal teenager he had his problems and I have heard some not so good things( from family ) about him that sort of gel with reports of alcohol and misbehaviour and the trouble that goes with it. It is a shame to think that he went off the rails like he did but every time I have seen him since he left the Dogs( and even while he was still with us) I see the young kid I knew growing up. It is like Jekyll and Hyde you know. Let's agree to disagree with some of his actions, but it is not different to what you see with any troubled teenager/ young adult. I guess that what I am saying is had he not played for the dogs none of this conversation would be happening. Does not make it right but it is human nature.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not too sure if this is trolling or serious. You don't find it super convenient this is brought up after all these years right before we play Penrith in a semi final?

If not to derail Canterbury or paint them in a negative picture or to motivate Idris, what is the purpose of this article? All I hear from this article is Idris crying poor and Canterbury, apparently, f*cking around. Which I don't believe.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And the f*cking fat f*ck should have been reprimanded at the very least for his schizophrenic gesture. Whether he suffers from it or not, it's not a laughing matter. I have a few clients with schizophrenia and the fat f*ck wouldn't dare say shit to their face about it.

I cannot believe after all the mental health awareness that has been going on recently, no one said a word about it. Fat piece of shit.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And the f*cking fat f*ck should have been reprimanded at the very least for his schizophrenic gesture. Whether he suffers from it or not, it's not a laughing matter. I have a few clients with schizophrenia and the fat f*ck wouldn't dare say shit to their face about it.

I cannot believe after all the mental health awareness that has been going on recently, no one said a word about it. Fat piece of shit.
Got my attention here. Care to elaborate further?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Because it's a BS article based on a BS story... (read post #65)... it's designed to entice the Idris and the Panthers...

If they are going to print, why not the real story
I agree the article is pointless and maybe bs too...I was only disagreeing with assassins insinuation its an attempt to derail us. Sick of hearing every article is some supposed conspiracy against the dogs. Its paranoid garbage.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Got my attention here. Care to elaborate further?
When Panthers played Tigers or something and the fat f*ck just came back and he scored a try. He made that "crazy" gesture (circling the ear) as a celebration. And then made some comments about schizophrenia.

Even if he has schizophrenia, very poor form.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
BS Story just to make them the under radar team, never liked idris anyways.. was always slow and had too much liability in defence.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree the article is pointless and maybe bs too...I was only disagreeing with assassins insinuation its an attempt to derail us. Sick of hearing every article is some supposed conspiracy against the dogs. Its paranoid garbage.
Baaaa baaaa baaaaaaa

I'm sick of you talking crap, I already pointed it out to you not every article is against us, your arrogance must of made you miss that post.

Last edited by a moderator:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When Panthers played Tigers or something and the fat f*ck just came back and he scored a try. He made that "crazy" gesture (circling the ear) as a celebration. And then made some comments about schizophrenia.

Even if he has schizophrenia, very poor form.
Ok, was unaware of this.

Kayser

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Baaaa baaaa baaaaaaa

I'm sick of you talking crap, I already pointed it out to you not every article is against us, your arrogance must of made you miss that post.
Nice tidy up

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The dud was on channel 10 trying to play the underdog tag, he said Des is shady and they are the underdogs because we were $1.02 first time we played them.

Genius, absolute genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.