rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Price just needs to take it on the chin

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The poor Dragons & their fans.

I got the title from Facebook and had to laugh. Anyway here is their presser. I almost feel sorry for the bloke (Price).

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2014/05/11/rd_9_press_conferencedragons.html

The only forum I could find it this. Their fans have had enough.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=434766

Do they have their own forum?

LOl! found this post! damn they are taking it hard!

Re: Steve... Please do the honourable thing.

Honour. Where is any honour in this club? The Board who presides over two failing leagues clubs but won't accept their inadequacies and change the Board structure to recruit experts? The CEO who is a slobbering dementia candidate? The coach who couldn't make three sides into a triangle? The recruitment officer who can't identify the necessity for size, power and mongrel in the very position he played? There is no pride here. It's a trade union.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
^ Classic.

They will bounce back. Might take 30 or so years though.

I do feel sorry for them. They had nothing.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the guys is really pissed off.

TruSaint
Re: Steve... Please do the honourable thing.

One off?
One f..g Off ?
R u serious?

Im going to bed...
So should you Pricey.

Benji... go back to union mate.

Here we are again. Spooning the comp.

Apologies for the profanities, but we r fu...d.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons, still haven't won a real comp.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the Illawarra Steelers.. I reckon THEY would have given it a red hot go today.

That is, if they hadn't been consumed by St George, in the same way Prices neck has consumed his chin.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
[h=2]At this rate, Marshall won’t make a difference[/h]Anyone who’s been forced to watch the St George Illawarra Dragons play of late (a court-ordered punishment, perhaps) will have noticed how gentlemanly the Dragons are, particularly in the forwards. When the opposition run at them the Dragons defenders don’t rush up to meet them, for fear of being presumptuous, but instead stand and wait. Then, at the point of collision, they either grab hold apologetically and hold on until the opposition player tires of carrying them (which can take a good 20m or so), or instead they allow the opposition player to simply pass through unmolested, giving them, as they blast by, a hearty slap on the back and a kindly call of “Safe travels, ol’ sport!” When the Dragons forwards have the ball, well, they either drop it to prevent the opposition players having to tax themselves, or else they hit the defensive wall with all the menace of a meringue flung by a small child in callipers.

Two days before the Bulldogs flattened them 38-6, the Dragons signed Benji Marshall to a two-and-a-half year contract. Yet even if the one-time Kiwi magician conjures his greatest feat yet (by returning to anything remotely resembling his best form) it’ll make scant difference behind this pack: one that Steve Price seems to have no idea how to fix, and one that no team has reason to fear.

Source

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant understand why they paid $500k for benji when they need forwards bad

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do they have their own forum?
Not any more they don't. They used to have their own forum (Dragons Army Forum) but it had to close down due to the threat of legal action.

I guess you can say they have now merged with League Unlimited....

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not any more they don't. They used to have their own forum (Dragons Army Forum) but it had to close down due to the threat of legal action.

I guess you can say they have now merged with League Unlimited....
Hahaha, what did they do? People reckon we have bad fans ey...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha, what did they do? People reckon we have bad fans ey...
They kept putting sht on Doust. I don't know exactly what was said but it was really bad and people claimed to have inside knowledge and made up rumours. The website is back up now, though. Was offline for a very long time.

We have bad fans? Oh, yeah? Has a Canterbury supporter ever been pepper sprayed to death?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They kept putting sht on Doust. I don't know exactly what was said but it was really bad and people claimed to have inside knowledge and made up rumours. The website is back up now, though. Was offline for a very long time.

We have bad fans? Oh, yeah? Has a Canterbury supporter ever been pepper sprayed to death?
LOL theres passion then there is stupidity (WSW fans spring to mind), I swear our fans got a real bad wrap after those Chaser idiots went around dressed like us trying to sell colour matched weapons at a game...

Reaction score
their centres played good for us yesterday. is their no4 the most submissive player in the nrl, no heart at all. their no3 had a big mouth but got smashed

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
their centres played good for us yesterday. is their no4 the most submissive player in the nrl, no heart at all. their no3 had a big mouth but got smashed
You forgot to credit Ben Creagh. He was awesome for us yesterday. A few knock ons and a penalty when we needed it bad.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the men in the photo had a good game for Canterbury.

N

Natboy

But yet they are the cockiest fans & the worst winners and losers ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.