Sleeping Patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When falling asleep, do you need total silence or you need a bit of background noise to fall asleep?

I can't sleep unless there's a bit of noise. I leave my TV on and set the sleep timer.

You?

D

dogs_4 lyf

I just sleep. I slept at 4 am last night and woke up at 1.

Happy days:p

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
gotta be quiet unless im really tired ill fall asleep pretty much anywhere lol

M

MikeyP..

I usually listen to my Mp3 until i feel dead sleepy, then i turn it off and fall asleep. OR i sometimes just lay on my bed and just think about random crap for 40 mins or so and i would doze off.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
im exactly the same ke

the best way to fall asleep is to put wimbledon on, and then try to follow who is winning by only listening to the commentry and listening to the ref call out the score

im out before they complete a game

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have to be receiving fellatio to be able to fall asleep

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have fallen asleep with my iPod in my ears, woke up and it was still going.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can't sleep without medication. i'm an insomniac, and i wholeheartedly blame shiftwork.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always have my radio on, if I'm REALLY tired I'll fall asleep with it on (it turns off within an hr), but if I can't get to sleep i'll snooze with it on, then when I'm tired enough I'll turn it off and go to sleep. :grinning:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw once you realise that you cant sleep, then its big trouble

dont ever let that thought creep into your mind

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
I'm easy with sleep, rain, hail, loud, quiet, laying down, sitting on the train i don't care

I can fall asleep anywhere

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are all freaks! Do you need the light on to and your mummy to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story? Do you leave some milk and biscuits for Santa and think the sandman comes for you? :D

Be a man and go to sleep like a man dammit!

Close your eyes and go to sleep.

Don't get a carousel above your bed, wind it up and listen to the lovely chime you 4 year olds! :p

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, it depends.

Some nights I fall asleep with music or the TV blaring, all lights on, or reading a book and I wake up with it on my face and my drool on it. I've fallen asleep on tiles with people chattering and a movie blaring (no alcohol :p)

Other nights I can be really aggrivated, can't sleep if there is a hint or light or sound...the thump of a neighbours bass as they have a house party, the barely audible buzz of my phone charger in the powerpoint can even piss me off so much I have to unplug it, and even the electric buzz of the DVD player on standby needs to have the power switched off.....these nights are normally the ones I will wake up every half an hour. My temper goes into overdrive on these nights, making the situation worse.

X

XxFoVoSxX

well i've got insomnia.. so i need to take these tablets that make me drowsy.. as soon as i feel drowsy i lay in bed and conk out... :o

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you guys are all freaks! Do you need the light on to and your mummy to tuck you in and read you a bedtime story? Do you leave some milk and biscuits for Santa and think the sandman comes for you? :D

Don't get a carousel above your bed, wind it up and listen to the lovely chime you 4 year olds! :p
i sadly dont have that luxury. my recent record without medication was no sleep for 3 days. i wish the pisstake in the first part of your post would work for me lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

my brain thinks too much so i need something to distract me

but dont question my manhood, i once tackled a big dog

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
i sadly dont have that luxury. my recent record without medication was no sleep for 3 days. i wish the pisstake in the first part of your post would work for me lol
Haha really? That's f**ked up. Too bad all of what I said doesn't work. :p

my brain thinks too much so i need something to distract me

but dont question my manhood, i once tackled a big dog
Haha I'm the same Roddy, I think for ages as soon as my head hits the pillow, sometimes it takes me an hour or more to get to sleep. But I fall asleep eventually, I take it like a man! :D

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
btw once you realise that you cant sleep, then its big trouble

dont ever let that thought creep into your mind
Thats true man, Once that thought gets in no matter how tired i am i wont be able to fall asleep,I have to watch a movie before i sleep or i wont fall asleep for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.